Loo Loo Land - 1

The sound of glass smashing was heard as I hid in a bush. I completely forgot to sneak out earlier and so I had to rush out. Which resulted in me leaving a shoe behind...

I watched a hellhound walk past and as he went out of sight I quickly ran in the direction of my car.

I turned the car on and drove off, speeding through the streets to get to work on time.

I hurriedly made my way through the building and into the I. M. P office. I entered mine and Blitz's shared office space and collapsed.

"Got anything to drink?" I asked out of breath.

"What the fuck...?" Blitz put his feet down and looked down at me. "Get off the floor you ass."

"Charming as always." I sighed and stood up. "No but seriously. Have you got anything..." I spotted a mug of coffee and grabbed it, instantly chugging it.

"Really? That was mine you cu-!"

Blitz was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing. He picked up his phone and snatched the mug out my hand.

"What!?" He yelled.

"Why hello my big dick blitzy~" I heard the voice of Stolas come from the phone and I instantly got flashbacks of last night.

"What the fuck!?"

"Language everyone! I have a special request."

"Ugh, look I just had a chemical peel so you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass."

"It's for my daughter."

"Ah, well make sure she washes it."

"No! No! No, no, no. Besides Y/n did that last night~" Blitz looked at me and my cheeks warmed up.

"Dont say a word." I glared at the Imp in front of me.

"I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo land and I was hoping you brave little Imps would accompany us." Stolas offered.

"We're assassins not bodyguards okay. Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die!"

"I'll pay you~"

"Pay me what?"

"Money~"

Blitz ends the call and accidentally smashes his phone on the desk.

"Nice one dip shit." I spoke and roll my eyes. "Also why do you have a paper crown on your head? And what's up with small paper versions of Millie, Moxxie, and myself?"

"Stop asking stupid questions!" Blitz quickly hid the paper dolls and I raised an eyebrow. I watched Blitz get out a megaphone and I notice the picture frame of himself. He's basically topless and has a rose in his mouth. The words #1 Boss, written onto it.

"You're a strange one Blitz..."

"Yeah, but I'm yours so... Deal with it!"

"Meh."

"M and M get in here! We're going to Loo Loo Land!" Blitz shouted into the megaphone and Moxxie instantly opened the door.

"Loo Loo land?" He asked unsure.

Millie smashed her head through the window of the door, making glass shards fall onto the floor.

"Loo Loo land?!" She spoke, her eyes sparkling with joy.

"Loo Loo land!" Blitz shouted.

"Shut the fuck up!" Loona yelled from the other room.

"I've heard Loo Loo land too much." I grimaced.