Great Now I'm Dead.... Right?

I gasp as I wake up from a horrible nightmare I had and put my hands in my head. In my dream I had just gotten back from work after my school day when I suddenly collapsed in my house and then my father came home and proceeded to beat me to death. I still feel the horrible pain that I felt right before I woke up, with all my bones broken and blood dripping out of my mouth as it felt like my entire body was being crushed and I could barely breathe. But now that horrid dream is over and I'm back in my home, but this isn't my room? No this room is much too large and lavish to be mine, I know that for a certain. This scenario reminds me of a game I once played about this commoner girl being accepted into a prestigious academy . It wasn't the best. The girl did absolutely nothing with her once in a lifetime opportunity but still got happiness in the end. I need to go check and see if maybe, just maybe, that dream wasn't a dream but my death.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", I scream as I see my reflection, no, a stranger's reflection right where I am, "Young Master! Young Master, what has happened?" an old and sickly looking man says in a 15th century type suit with an elegant tail coat trailing behind his long and slender legs.

"W-what the?" I mutter as I continue to look at my reflection. I appear to be a boy around the same age as I was before the....the accident. I have light brown hair with streaks of white and black where my highlights should be and I have beautiful midnight black eyes with pupils that are as bright and white as stars in the night sky. I have a slender and feminine figure with a fair face and I.....am short! I look like I'm only 5 '5! Why couldn't I be reincarnated as a 6ft tall guy with a handsome face, not some twink with a face that looks like a fucking bottom? I sigh and then I remember the other guy in the room, "Hey what's the date?" I ask because since I'm here I might as well know the date," It is the 14 of August of 1364" He answers skeptically and I nearly fall off the bed! 1346? It can't be 1346, I have no internet, no manga, no fanfiction, no TV! I groan and then look down at my hands and notice many beautiful jewels on a bracelet on my wrist.

"Hey, where am I?" I ask the old man and he looks at me as if I am crazy, "Sire you are at the Duke's estate. Your home, don't you remember?" he tells me and I nearly pass out again. If I'm at the Duke's Estate and he called me 'Young Master' then that must mean-,"I'm the son of a Duke?"

"Young Master I know that it has been a while and you hurt your head but is everything alright? Are you feeling under the weather at all?" the old man asks me and then I realize that I don't even know who this guy is, "First, who are you?" I ask and he nearly bursts into tears, "Y-young Master, w-what are you s-saying I have been your p-personal butler since y-you were a young boy. I, Williams Hawther, son of Baron Charles Hawther, have sworn loyalty and allegiance to you and have met your every need since you were around 5" he actually bursts into tears and I get up to console him.

"Hey, hey it's alright umm I remember you now I just had forgotten since I got my umm head hurt but I still remember you" then a voice and screen appears in front of me and says
 COMMENCING MEMORY SYNC WARNING NOT ALL MEMORIES WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK TO REMEMBER CERTAIN MEMORIES.... MEMORY SINCE STARTING IN 3 2 1
 and then the moment it says '1' thousands of images and videos pass through my mind. These must be the 'memories' of this boy. W-what just happened? Why is my head so numb? Why do I remember things that have never happened to me? Why do I remember this man that I'd never seen until 5 minutes ago? What was that screen and voice?

"William, I remember you, I remember first meeting you in mothers flower garden where you handed me a paper black rose that you said you had made for me as a gift. I remember"

And as soon as I finish speaking William lifts his head and smiles at me, "You truly are the Young Master, oh I'm so happy I feel like I could do a thousand things at once without difficulty!" William says and then straightens his back with a look of pride on his face, "The Young Duke has asked me to check every day on you and once you wake up to inform you that he would like for you to visit his office" William says and I nod, not knowing what else to say or do, "Okay William please take me there, since I hit my head I can't remember the layout of the house well" I say and it's true, I only remember certain memories like being in the garden with William or standing in all black at someone's funeral a few years ago, I wish I could remember who's funeral it was. Oh well beggars can't be choosers. I hear a knock on a mahogany door in front of me, I guess we're already here.

"Come in" a low voice says and I see a man behind a desk holding a quill with parchment surrounding him, "What is it that you need I'm clearly busy-" he stops mid sentence when he sees me and immediately jumps out of chair and runs over to hug me.

"Oh my sweet boy! I'm so glad you're awake, I wouldn't have been able to stand another day without you" he says and a couple of new memories pop up and I realize that this man is my adopted father.

"Father I am well, as you can see, and I have a question. How long have I been unconscious?" I ask and his eyes shift away from mine as he takes a step back, "Well-"

END OF CHAPTER 1

Hey guys how are you? Sry but yknow life will be life so I have brought you this new story that I hope you guys will actually like and comment and criticize me on so that I can improve and I am trying to get an actual artist to hand draw the characters that I want so that you guys can see what they look like and I hope to on day turn this into a manga.....anyway this will be influenced by your opinions so if you say something like "he should get with 2 guys instead of 1" then I might make that true and other stuff like that