Chapter 1

Naruto's POV

I had so many plans for my Saturday afternoon and none of it included being stuck in this hall full of Alpha and Beta men in their late forties and fifties who felt that playing wrestling in the scorching sun was some fun activity. For a freaking Saturday!

But after everything that had happened in the past few years, the most I could do was let my Father and Brother know that I was there for them as well. I felt someone watching me and I searched through the crowd discreetly to see who it was. My eyes fell upon an unfamiliar face.

His tall and athletic build towered over everyone in the room. His dark midnight eyes on me made me suddenly feel hot in my light clothes despite the air conditioning that had been installed in the small den room.

Something in me liquefied at his stare and I held tightly onto my wine glass, pressing my thighs together.

He donned a pastel blue shirt over white shorts, coupled with a pair of white sneakers and that piece of clothes couldn't do a thing to conceal the array of muscles under his milky skin. The beautiful Alpha male stood across from me in the lobby facing the fighting arena, sipping from a wine flute.

His medium length black blue hair, a spiky vibrant duck butt mop, fell casually over his forehead and his long deft fingers constantly raked them backwards off his milky forehead. The stubborn strands however, only returned to his forehead, like that was where they were meant to be.

Strangely, I found myself agreeing with them. I should be the one who put them in their place, testing their texture and holding onto them for my dear life while he plunged those thick long fingers into me.

I watched his handsome stoic face break into a pleasant business-like smile as he interacted with the other clan members, even though he moved around the room, his every move oozing of strength and control, he would occasionally look over to where I was.

Almost as if he knew I was watching him too.

I felt bound to the floor as soon as this hot stranger Alpha moved from where I had seen him last to where I was now. I let out a soft sigh in relief as I realised he wasn't coming here for me. He moved towards a woman somewhere close to us and the moment he spoke, more heat pooled in my core as slick soaked my panties.

His voice was a low and deep baritone rumble that reverberated through me, not minding the distance.

As I imagined him talking dirty and whispering sweet nothing into my ear with that hypnotic voice of his, I felt myself losing control quite quickly.

His milky skin glistened under the light, tempting me to get some of that milk' on my tongue. And my dick twitched while my ass clenched some more at the thought.

"Dei ni… who is that Alpha? Is he? Never seen him here before?" I whispered in my elder brother's ear, nodding at the man discreetly.

"Nope," came his curt reply and I wondered why it seemed like he didn't want to say much about this Alpha. This man was beyond yummy. The only problem was he seemed to be a little older than me. I had never had anything to do with someone that old. And yet, it did not stop me from wanting him.

His gaze on me had not dropped when he began walking in my direction. Every step he took seemed to make me lose some part of my sanity. Did he know what he was doing to me?

Before he came to halt in front of us this enticing scent assaulted my nose and senses spiking my arousal.
‘Mm… strong manly scent of that wet first and burning wood’

"Good evening, Alpha Deidara, Alpha Minato." He had stopped before my dad and brother stretched his hand to them while my brother ignored the gesture but Dad gladly took it.