Chapter 2

Naruto’s POV

“Say My Name” "Say it again," he commanded.

My dick twitched while my ass moistened all over again at the sound and command of his deep voice. He stood still at the door, his dark eyes taking me in a determined look. He knew what to do next, what I wanted him to do, but he was making me wait.

My hands had relaxed a bit around my Omega pecs. They were smaller than normal breasts but bigger than most and I could feel the obvious change he had in his stance from seeing my full and firm nipples, especially the one with piercing.

"Say my name, Naruto. The way you said it a few moments ago," Sasuke said in a low growl which sounded sexy as hell!

Uff! These Uchihas and their manly animalistic growls!

His eyes crimson red making me want to sin more than I already have as he has his palms tightened into a fist, like he was restraining himself. I did not want him to. I wanted him all over me, kissing me, nibbling on my skin, touching me and then fucking me senseless. I needed all of him. And if saying his name was all he required to lose that animal in him, then fuck me I was going to moan that name out aloud.

Looking him dead in the eyes, I bit my lips sensually and called out his name like a breathy moan. "Sasuke."

He swallowed and I noticed the bulge in his shorts. I swallowed too, wondering how big and warm his dick would feel in my mouth. He's a prime Alpha no less and that outline looks promising. The thought caused my stomach to tighten and I licked my lips, shifting a bit on the toilet lid. Why was he still standing over there?

"Drop your hands and spread those legs. I want to see all of you." His Alpha voice rang low and clear.

I obeyed him without any effort, the promises of what this Alpha could do to my body far greater than my sense of reasoning and so straightening my back and firmly holding my spread thighs. I look back up at him.

He stalked towards me unhurriedly, like I was his prey, taking his sweet time to scout me out. He seemed to enjoy my body's reaction to his every move he made, as every step he took it only heightened my anticipation.

He stopped in front of me and again that scent of his was driving my hole to pulsate even more. I had to throw my head back to look at his face. Damn, how tall is this Alpha? Six feet? Seven feet?

"You are not a mated, are you?" He asked out of the blue. I knew I had mixed scents but did I really smelled mated to another?

"No," I responded. I had intended the answer to come out with a lot more resolution, but it came out as a mewl instead. "I am a mixed."

"Good!" was all he said and he pulled me to my feet using his strong arms and crashed his lips on mine.

I relaxed as I sighed in pleasure, enjoying the feel of his lips leisurely massaging mine and his tight grip on my waist. My bones melted. He tasted even better than I had imagined him to. Like honey dipped in alcohol, refreshing yet intoxicating.

His milky hand found my neck slowly encircling it, as he applied just the right amount of pressure while he kissed me slowly, taking his precious time. His tongue ran across my lower lip, seeking entrance. I obliged, shivering when his tongue touched mine. He sucked on it, crushing me to his body, like I was not close enough.

I felt fly. How could a stranger Alpha make me feel this way?

With a chaste kiss, his mouth trailed down to the base of my neck and nibbled on the spot. My legs turned to jelly and I struggled to stand. Thankfully, his strong arms held me up, holding me in place as he continued his assault on my neck.