Chapter 3135: Kill The Extra-Dimensional Creatures Of Red Sky Blood Gold Grass!

ADVERTISEMENT

"The ordinary Red Sky Blood Gold Grass is useless to me, but it is very useful to the high-level world gods of the human race, and that Red Sky Blood Gold Grass extra-dimensional creature is definitely of great use to me!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

His target this time was the extra-dimensional creature of the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass, and he just took away the other Red Sky Blood Gold Grass.

Once he kills the red sky, blood, gold and grass extra-dimensional creature, this one extra-dimensional creature alone will be enough to help him break the shackles in the future and condense the eleventh eternal world spirit. It can even help his relatives condense the tenth. An eternal world spirit might be more than enough.

Such super-dimensional creatures are top-notch super-dimensional resources!

How could he let go of such an extra-dimensional resource!

Of course, he is also very clear that his current strength should still be inferior to the super-dimensional creatures of the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass, but as long as he pays a high enough price, he can hope to kill the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass super-dimensional creatures even if it is forced. .

"Six cloned bodies, that's about it, we can pass!"

Ye Tian's six cloned bodies instantly attacked the super-dimensional creatures of Chitian Blood Golden Grass.

At this moment, the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass extra-dimensional creature sensed Ye Tian's arrival. Its huge body emerged and spread continuously. The terrifying extra-dimensional power condensed into 05 grasses and ripped apart the death void.

Ye Tian's pupils shrank, and then he realized that the Red Sky Blood Golden Grass did not attack the high-level peak world god with all its strength, but now it is the ghost cultivator who has truly shown that he is stronger than the grass and can kill instantly.

"Star Winged Six-Armed Shield!"

Pieces of star-winged six-arm shields emerged, protecting Ye Tian with the blessing of super-dimensional power.

This time, he refined a large number of star-winged six-arm shields, far more than the last time he fought against Yonghao Realm God.

The dense star-winged six-arm shield forms a dense defense, used to resist the attacks of the extra-dimensional creatures of the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass.

Puff puff puff puff!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

The defenses of the star-winged six-armed shields were penetrated layer by layer. It was not until sixteen layers of defense were penetrated that it was resisted.

"What a terrifying attack. The attack of Yonghao Realm God is far inferior to that of this extra-dimensional creature!"