Untitled Part 196 (1)

Chapter 3277 Killing The Lord Of Dragon Wolf RealmADVERTISEMENT

The red wolf family.

The Red Wolf Family, which only has one member of the fourth realm, can be considered the weakest overlord-level super-dimensional force, and the Dragon Wolf Realm Master of the Red Wolf Family almost always sits in the Red Wolf Family, so other overlord-level super-dimensional forces will not deliberately Offend the Red Wolf family.

Every super-dimensional realm member of the Red Wolf Family is proud of the Red Wolf Family. There are a large number of extra-dimensional realms here, and there are too many treasures of various resources.

And deep in the Red Wolf Family, there is a special treasure place here. It was moved from a place by the Dragon Wolf Realm Master, and he has also been sitting here for a long time.

This is also the safest place for the Red Wolf Family, with a large number of formations deployed.

Even if other fourth realm extradimensional realms forcefully attack here, it will not be easy to break through.

Ye Tian came to the vicinity of the Red Wolf Family. After some investigation, he decided that it would be better to lure the Dragon Wolf Realm Master out.

If they attack the Red Wolf Family directly, the Dragon Wolf Realm Master might escape, or he might ask for help, and it would be difficult to kill him.

How to elicit it?

"Pretending to be a near-invincible super-dimensional person from the third realm, he came to attack the Red Wolf Family, rob a treasure house, and then escape quickly. In this way, the Dragon Wolf Realm Master will definitely chase him. When he comes to chase him, I will directly unleash all my strength and kill him instantly 783!"

Ye Tian planned to do this.

Soon, Ye Tian disguised himself as a monster in the late third realm and attacked the Red Wolf family.

Somewhere in the Red Wolf family.

After Ye Tian appeared, he took action directly.

boom!!!!

A destructive light came through the superdimensional void, instantly shattering countless buildings and formations, and then grabbed a treasure house with one hand and quickly snatched it away.

"court death!"

ADVERTISEMENT

A strong man at the peak of the third realm from the Red Wolf family appeared. He was the Lord of Langhe Realm from the Red Wolf family.

The leader of Langhe Realm tried to intercept Ye Tian, ​​but Ye Tian used an extra-dimensional magical power to directly knock him away and initially injured the opponent.

Of course, this was Ye Tian's move to hide his strength, otherwise he could kill a mere third-level super-dimensional person with a wave of his hand.