29

Yoongi kissed his forehead and said "call me whatever you want"

Meanwhile in school-

Jungkook was sleeping very peacefully in his classroom not minding the teacher.

Till now mr lee didn't notice him. But when his eyes landed on jungkook he shook his head in annoyance and said to himself "this kid....What should I do with this child?"

He went towards him and called his name a few times but jungkook being a heavy sleeper didn't move even a muscle

Atlast mr lee shouted and said "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP"

Jungkook flinched and fell down from his chair "huh?....what happened....who died?" He said looking around being clueless

Everyone including Mr lee started laughing. Jungkook realised what was happening and got up from the ground being a little embarrassed

Mr lee stopped laughing and said  "how can you sleep in class??.... didn't you sleep yesterday"

Jungkook looked at him innocently and said "I was studying at night sir that's why I didn't sleep yesterday"

Mr lee scoffed and said "I know how much you study at night.... btw mr jungkook I was telling something very important when you were in your dreamland"

Jungkook: umm what you were telling sir

Mr lee sighed and said "I was talking about the a project work...you all have to make a 3d model of a plant cell"

Jungkook gasped dramatically and said "it is so difficult sir how can we make it"

Mr lee smirked and said "You will get 30 marks from this project only...now its up to you if you want to make it or not"

Jungkook whined and said"this is very wrong sir give us something easy"

Mr lee looked at him clearly being fed up and said "I'll call namjoon sir he will give you easy project"

Jungkook immediately stood up and said "no no....no need to call him...what were you saying plant cell right...it is very easy we will make it"

Mr Lee laughed and said "good... and class I will tell who will be you partners"

Mr lee told everyone's partner and jungkook's partner is jieun.

Jungkook was very happy being jieun's partner because she he good at making all these models and all and also she is one of his good female friends.

Jungkook told her to come at his house today to complete the project

After last period jungkook went to namjoon's office to call him so that they can go home

Namjoon: oh jungkook...I forgot to tell you actually I and hoseok have a meeting and it will take time.....Can you go alone today

Jungkook nodded and said "no problem hyung....just give me some money I'll buy something to eat"

Namjoon gave him money and said "don't eat too much of junk food"

Jungkook took the money and said while leaving his cabin "yeah yeah don't worry"

Jungkook reached home and ranged the bell. He was expecting a maid to open the door but To his surprise taehyung opend the door.

Tae rolled his eyes at him and jungkook left from there ignoring him

He got even more surprised seeing jimin in the living room. Without giving jimin any glance jungkook went from there while thinking- why they both are at home...I thought I would stay alone at home

**Evening**

Tae and jimin were in jimin's room playing video games. Today was tae's day off and jimin came early because he didn't had any work in the company today. They were so busy in playing that they are not aware of jieun's presense in the house

Jungkook and jieun were making their model.

Jieun hit jungkook's shoulder and said "not like this idiot put it over there...I am saying this 3rd time"

Jungkook pouted and said "ok ok sorry...I can't concentrate I am hungry lets eat something"

Jieun shook her head and said "we can eat after completing this"

Jungkook shook his head and said "no I am really very hungry...we are working from one hour you also must be hungry lets go to kitchen"

Jieun sighed and said "ok fine"

Jungkook and jieun went to kitchen. They were standing near the kitchen counter talking about school and stuff while eating snacks suddenly jieun's leg twisted and she was about to fell down. Jungkook held her hand to prevent her from falling but he couldn't Balance himself and both of them fell down on the floor with jieun on top of jungkook.

At the same time jimin and tae also entered the kitchen. They misunderstood their situation and gasped seeing them like that "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE"

To be continued

Hey guyss!!
Guess who's back??
I missed you all

I am sorry for making you all wait but finally my exams are over. My exams went really very bad 😂😂 but I became so shameless that now I don't care about marks anyone I am just happy that exams are over and 11th standard is also over.

You know physics paper was so difficult....my classmates who are preparing for high level exams they also did very pathetic in exams out of 70marks 32 marks is the highest in physics.

You know Tomorrow my school is taking us for a movie trip and the best part is it is only for girls. I am so excited for tomorrow's trip

And one more thing I want to change my username please suggest some funny or aesthetic username related to bts only

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜