eyeliner

(a/n: her hair looks just like taylors omg) 

it's a saturday afternoon and what else is there to do than to binge watch criminal minds? taylor and i lay down on our bed, cuddling each other and watching criminal minds.

"shes so hot im sorry," i say grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"emily? oh i can't blame you baby," she replies and bumps her head against mine. i hear a knock and go to open the door. it's sam with a package.

"here you go, i think its your makeup thing," he says.

"oh my god thank you so much!" i shut the door and practically run to the room.

i show taylor the cute little makeup i bought from sephora and flower knows.

"taylor can i do your makeup, please? please please? i'll give you anything you want.." i ask her

"anything huh?" she smirks at me and i laugh. "yes, baby, you can do my makeup."

"yes!!" i lay out all the makeup on the bed and climb onto taylor's lap. she rests her hand on my waist, softly scratching it every now and then.

i carefully pat the concealer into taylor's skin, being extra careful. once the base is done, i go in with some highlighter and bronzer.

i take out my eyeliner and carefully trace it over the line of her eye.

"don't move, my love," im deeply concentrated. however, taylors dumbass decides to laugh and i mess it up.

"oh my god you dumbass! i messed it up because of you," i shake her playfully and roll my eyes. she grabs my neck and pulls me down to kiss her. her hands skim my waist and lower back. i pull away and focus on her eyeliner.

"perfect, there we go." i say as i run the red lipstick over her lips. "you look beautiful, my love,"

"thank you, baby." gives my a hug before pushing me off her. "now my turn."

she sits on top of me and my hands immediately go to her lower waist. she's extremely concentrated, which is adorable, and i end up squeezing her ass.

"hey!" she says with a smirk. "unbelievable. hold still, baby."

"yes, of course, my love." my hand rests on her waist. taylor's taking her time , being ever so careful. finally, she runs a pink gloss over my lips and she's done.

"perfect! oh, you look adorable baby," she stares longingly into my eyes, i don't mind, i could stare into her eyes for a lifetime.

i can't help myself and i sit up to kiss her. her lipstick transfers onto my lips but i could honestly care less. all that mattered was the beautiful girl sitting on my lap. her arms wrap around my neck and my hands softly stroke her waist. she's kissing my neck, lipstick everywhere but i don't care. not to mention she smells so incredibly good right now. she's wearing a tank top and her arms are fucking huge. we kiss and kiss until our makeup is absolutely ruined.

we makeout for a while before i pull away, out of breath. taylor's breath control is insane im always impressed every time. she gets off of my lap and sits right next to me.

"you did so well, baby," taylor says.

"oh really?" i smile and we both simultaneously fall into a fit of giggles. "hey, im hungry, are you? what should we eat?"

"oh i have some ideas.." she says and i playfully push her, still laughing. "ooo i really want some ice cream,"

"well..."

"oh my god?!" her jaw drops and she starts laughing. "that's absolutely insane,"

"okay, but seriously i kinda do want ice cream. how's dairy queen?" i ask her, opening my uber eats app.

"oh yes! can i have the oreo one, please?" she asks.

"yes of course, love, you could have anything you want," i tell her and she presses a kiss to my cheek.

a couple minutes pass and our ice cream finally arrived. i go to grab and then sit back down with the paper bag in my hand. taylor sits up and reaches for her ice cream and i do the same. i got this strawberry cheesecake type thing and it's so good.

"mmm, god i love ice cream," taylor says after taking a bite. she looks over to mine and is intrigued. "wait that looks so good can i try?"

"of course, my love," i carefully feed her the spoonful, wiping off any excess from her face with my thumb.

"oh my god that's really good," she says.

we spend a while eating our ice cream and watching our criminal minds. we feed each other and end up spilling some all over taylor's shirt. we laugh and then i carefully wipe the ice cream off her top. she's staring intensely into me, i'd be intimidated if i didn't know her so well.

"you're really beautiful, you know that?" taylor says to me, her eyes boring into mine. my cheeks flush red.

"thank you, my love." i kiss her nose and scrap off the tiny bit of ice cream i have left.she rests her head on my shoulder, pressing soft kisses on it. "is everything okay?"

"hm? oh, yes, everything's fine. i just like, really really love you." she says with an adorable giggle. i kiss her, i can't help myself. i never can. i get up to throw away the garbage, returning with a bottle of water. taylor's arms wrap around my lower back, and the side of her head is pressed against my stomach. she gives me a long hug, and i wouldn't have it any other way. i would stay there forever, if i could. a hurricane could pass by and i knew she wouldn't let go. and neither would i. i press a kiss to her forehead.

"are you okay?" i ask her and she looks up at me.

"i've never been happier," taylor says with the cutest smile on her face. i sit down next to her and hold her hand in mine. "sometimes, i just can't believe my luck, you know? like holy shit, im so lucky. i just..i don't know how explain it."

i laugh softly and kiss her deeply. "no, i understand, my love. i understand completely."

taylor's laying down on my chest, playing with one of my hands. the other hand, im using gently stroke her hair.

i genuinely think im in heaven. i could go to heaven and back and it still wouldn't compare to this, nothing would.