Unwavering love and support part 1

To all my regular readers, I am sure most of you don't know about shubsara . They are a topic know usually to India's and hardcore cricket fans but if you could you should read it , I have written it mostly in English so that if you all try you can understand the story .

And to the readers who are new to me , Hi , I am Shifa and this is my first story for shubsara, I hope you enjoy reading. Also do vote and comment if you enjoyed reading it . ❤️

Year :- 2035

It's the year 2035 . Shubman playing his last world cup. It's that time when everyone is only talking about the world cup but it's last for shubman as a captain as he will be retiring soon and  he wants to give away his captaincy after World Cup. To get the new generation ready .

[ At shubman's house in Mumbai he is there currently living along with Sara and shorya their 3 year old son ] 

Jugnu , Sara and shubman were in the drawing room.

Shubman “ I have signed all the papers and I am done with all the formalities . ”

Jugnu replied “ Great shub ”

Saying bye to the 3 he left along with the papers .

Sara said in a soft voice “ Shorya how about you play in your bedroom, I and dada will join you after some time . ”

“ Sure mamma ” shorya said and left along with his toys .

Shub was sitting on the couch Sara went forward and sat beside him.

Taking his hands in hers she asked
“ All set to give away your captaincy ? ”

“ Yeah , I am , it's time for the young members to take the responsibility of the team ” he said in a low voice .

“ Honestly your time as the captain of India was memorable you even won us the world cup of 2027 under your captaincy ” she said trying to cheer him up. 

“ Yes it was the most memorable for me , I have made so many beautiful memories as the Captain of India , But I'd say being a youngster is actually more fun than being a captain , but the memories were all beautiful ” he smiled and his eyes lit up .

“ yes for me too  ” she said with a smile

“ Yeah I remember how you always used to come to watch and cheer for me ” enthusiasm joined his voice .

“ I always will .  Also remember how we never had to do anything official announcement in the media for our relationship ? ” sara said and started laughing.

“ How can I forget that , I was stupid enough to give you a flying kiss after I scored the century in WC final of 2027 . I don't think anybody after that needed an announcement for us that kiss made clear , that I was all gaga over you and also how much you supported me and mean to me ” he said cupping her face by his hands .

“ you aren't stupid shub , you were just a man in love, Can't argue with that right ?” 

“ You are right Sara I can't even describe, these memories , they are life long stories for shorya ”

“ Not just for Shorya it's for us too ” she said love reflecting through her eyes as she thought about their son .

“ Yes for us and for our little miracle . Thank you for bringing him into my life , the happiest role I have ever played in my life is being his father , thank you love for being there through the highs and lows even though I lost the 23 and 31 WC everyone trolled me but you always had your faith in me and kept supporting me , thankyou so much ” saying that he pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

He continued speaking.

“ Not just the world cup thankyou for being my angel, my wife , my bestfriend, my girlfriend the mother of my child . Thankyou for everything you do for our family ”

Tears appeared in Sara's eyes .

“ Are meri jaan rote nahi hai ” shubham said with a smile and wrapped his arms around her .

The love they share was now a source of life for them . They always were there with each other. Supporting and loving each other .

Just then shorya entered the room .

“ Ye kaise baat hai aap dono hug kar rahe ho mere bina ? ”

They both looked at him and started laughing.

Shubman “ Aree baba aap bhi aajao ”

Shorya ran towards his father and cuddled up in his arms as Sara joined both of them and they shared a family hug .

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading it ... See you on the next one 🙃❤️