Shaadi preparations : The Mehendi 💚✨

PS :- Vedika and Jugnu are dating in my FF .

[ At Gill's house ]

Sara woke up early and she was looking at shubman who was sleeping peacefully, she decided to get out of bed to make breakfast but she couldn't she was tightly held by Shubman and he wouldn't let go of her even in his sleep .

Thus , she stretched her hand and took her phone and ordered food from an app . She placed the order and was checking her messages there was a message from her designer who had picked out a few options for her clothes and she decided to go through them and pick it out .

An hour passed by and sara had picked almost all the clothes except her wedding dress . She felt the hold of Shubman over her becoming loose and thus she looked at him , he was waking up .

He yawned a little and held Sara's waist more tightly than before , he placed a few kisses on her forehead as he realised that she is awake .

" Good morning shub " She replied to his kisses .

" I am so happy sara ab meri saari mornings aesi hi rahegi " Shubman said his voice still heavy from sleep.

" Haa shub , ab kya mujhe jane doge ? I have to change and get home , Mom and Dad ke aane se pehle mujhe jana hai " Sara said to him and tried to get away .

" Aree soniye unhe bhi pata hai tum mere saath reh chuki ho , they know everything about our relationship but unhe mention karna nahi pasand " Shubman said to her and Sara just nodded humming in response to his answer .

" Achha vaise soniye , I see tum clothes select kar rahi ho ? Mere bhi kardo please " Shubman said to her with puppy eyes.

" Achha ye kaam bhi mein hi karu ? " Sara replied in a stiff voice .

" Achha ek kaam karo , whatever you have selected uske pics Jugnu ko send kardo , uske aage mein dekh luga " Shubman said to her .

" On it ! And achha un pics ka aese tum kya karoge ? " Sara questioned him with a blank face .

" Aree simple jo tum pehne wali ho I will ask my designer to just copy paste it onto my clothes to ham dono ki twinning bhi ho jayegi and vaise bhi we should wear something similar right ? Hamari hi shaadi hai ! " Shubman said creasing her hair .

" Waah soch to aapki bohot achhi hai hone wale pati dev " Sara replied laughing.

Shubman giggled and they both got out of bed to have their breakfast , later Sara went home .

The next few days went for shopping and finalising what was to be done and what not , some sleepless nights by Arjun Ishan , Abhishek , vedika and Jugnu were required to prepare everything for the big days .

All of them with their families, friends, and the ICT family reached a very beautiful resort a few days before the wedding which was booked by them for their wedding.

[ On Mehendi and Sangeet day ]

Sara was getting ready and was being helped by Alyesha, Vedika and some of her friends.

Arjun was standing outside , looking at the arrangements and to make sure whatever was needed reached the girls .

He later entered the room when Sara got ready , she was wearing a beautiful green lehenga , with some simple jewellery and light makeup and her hair tied a little from her front so that it doesn't matter her when she will be applying henna .

He was looking at her sister with tears in his eyes , his elder sister who he loves to fight with was now to be leaving him in just a few days .

Sara asked him " Kaise lag rahi hu ? " he controlled his tears " Tu kuch bhi pehne le achhi nahi lagti " and tried to laugh but sara knew he was controlling his tears , he came towards her and hugged her .