Confusion yet love part 2

On Monday as IPL trumpets played all over the stadium the two captains stood admist the crowd and the toss was held . Sara felt a little weird that day as to what would happen but she stood there praying to God to give win in the favour of the team which deserves the most . GT won the toss . And all went in their favour . 

The balling and fielding of GT was top-notch that day , wickets kept falling and MI was only able to generate a score of 168 runs in 120 balls . GT supporters and players were happy to see the team have the unbreakable spirit to win against MI after their loss of last time .

As GT players came to bat a left-handed youngster stepped forward along with shubman as the wickets kept falling for GT , 2 of them which were taken by Arjun . Sara was proud of Arjun at the same time she was nervous as to what will happen to GT but she knew that Shubman was still there in the game

Shubman stood his ground and made a century in the 10 overs , He got out on 112 , he faced a bowled dismissal by akash madhavall . The crowd cheered for him even though he got out because of his contribution in the match . When he left the team's score was on 154 runs on 84 balls with loss of 5 wickets including his .

Even though he got out his time there was enough to make sure the team would win .  There was enough space now for GT batters to now come and score the left 14 runs in the left 36 balls .

The GT batters did their job and GT secured their win along with their participation in finals . 

During the post interview after Shubman was awarded man of the match , he was asked “ what preparations did you personally make except for practicing hard and making tactics to win against MI ” . He replied “ In all honesty , I asked my lady luck to just keep smiling whatever happens , she is my biggest lucky charm. Even though she was present the last time , she didn't smile a lot . This time as she smiled we won the match , that's all I can say about that ”

The interviewer was left speechless for a minute but then continued with the rest of the interview . 

In the hotel , shubman was greeting everyone who was standing their waiting for them to come back . He greeted his father, mother and sister . He looked out for Sara but couldn't find her .

Sara had already greeted the GT team and she was now with the MI team she was consoling her brother along with their parents , who got two awards that day for his amazing bowling but still lost the game , he was angry because of the team as they did a lot of midfielding and even dropped catches which could possibly be match winning.

As everyone had almost left Shubman came to look for Sara , someone had told him that she was in Arjun's room with her fatherly family so he wasn't stressed out at all he had changed his clothes  , he was wearing a shots and white shirt and a GT jacket on top which read “ CAPTAIN GILL ” and was coming there making his way .

He entered the room and not knowing what was happening he greeted his in-laws  in a formal manner . “ Namaste Anjali maa aur Baba ” they gave him a smile . He looked towards Arjun “ Hey dude you played so well today you were on fire today  , kya mast khela haina tu , kya hi bolu ”

Arjun was still not over his team's anger and burst out saying “ Professionally speaking captain Gill please let me have some alone time with my family ” . Shubman was stunned by his words . But sara broke in between “ Jiju hai vo tera , thodi to respect diya kar ” Shubman held her hands gesturing her that he will handle all this . He removed his jacket and kept it on the chair and said “ Ab tera jija gill hu bol kya hua ?  , kyu itna gusse mein hai ? ”

Arjun then wented his heart out “ Dekhna yaar kitni buri fielding karte hai ye new youngsters , kitne catches drop hue and midfielding ki to had hi thi , Esme ham bowlers mehnat kare and ye sab aese hi hamari mehnat par pani dalte hai ”

Shubman was relieved that he wented it all out . But sara being the sister said “ Ham kabse yaha itne pyaar se tujhe puch rahe the kya hua kya hua to kuch nahi bola . Jaise hi jiju ne pucha kya hua to sab barabar bak diya , ye sahi haina tera ? ”

Everyone broke laughing.

Arjun “ Aree tere se pehle janta hu mein esse , yaar hai mera pehle ye phir tera pati ” Shubman “ haa haa jaisa tum kaho”

Arjun “ Achha sun next match wankhede mein hai , Teri wife ko mein leke ja raha hu phir vaha se jeet kar aauga tab tere pass vaps aa jayegi chalega na ? ” he said in a teasing manner.

“ Haa bhai chalega , ekdam apni behen ke tarah hi samajh na tu ” shubman replied and they both started laughing.

“ Baba dekho na mera mazak uda rahe hai dono ” Sara said hugging her father .

While Arjun hid behind shubman and said “ Teri height ka sachi kuch achha kaam aayega ”

Sachin sir started laughing and replied “ Ye dono to aese hi rahege , pata haina tumhe ” 

Shubman and Sara then went away to their room and now Arjun was filled with new determination to win the next match .

—————————

From the match between LSG and RR . RR won the match , now MI had play against RR , to secure the spot in finals .

During that match , Arjun asked SKY to select the team mates which were good in fielding . He did it and then Arjun used his skill to bowl and got down wickets for his team and at the same time secured the purple cap .

Sara was a happy and proud sister, cheering for him from the stands .

But now it struck her , now she was in total confusion as to what will happen on the day of finals, which theam will win ? What would be the other person's reaction what would she do on that day ?

As these thoughts struck her she couldn't do anything she was confused but yet in love .