#003

#003

Yoo-ah, who entered the kindergarten after being seen off by Jeong-hye, took off his shoes and organized them. Then, a woman in a pink apron who appeared from somewhere greeted me.

"Your parents said you were sick, Yoo-ah! Are you all better now?"

"Yes. Hello, teacher."

"......?"

When Yoo-ah bowed his head and greeted her, the woman looked suspicious. This was also easy to read because it was already a look that he had seen for a week, but the appearance of Yoo-ah, who became more mature, seemed awkward.

However, it was not something that could solve the mystery, so Yoo-ah did not care. He put his shoes in the shoe rack and took out the slippers. It was a white slippers with a dog's face covering the entire foot.

Yoo-ah put his foot roughly into the slippers. Soon after, it was worn in the right way by the woman who helped him wear it, saying that it was dangerous to wear it like that from behind.

'I can wear it on my own....'

In other words, he can wear it properly, but he chose not to.

Yoo-ah wiggled his toes, which had already become stuffy. The fluffy slippers made his feet sweat. It was a choice that they couldn't help but take into account because the children run around whenever they have time.

That doesn't mean he's going to run around. In any case, it was not a pleasant sensation for the soles of the feet to be damp with sweat. He didn't think it would be very hygienic either.

Of course, it wasn't Yoo-ah's fault. This was Jeong-hye's preference.

...that's what happened.

"Don't tell me I'm going to get athlete food...."

"What?"

The woman murmured softly and asked behind his back. Yoo-ah shook his head, saying, "It's nothing." He just thought he should suggest Jeong-hye to change my slippers before summer comes.

"Yeah. Shall we go to the class with teacher now?"

Yoo-ah nodded. When he went up the stairs and opened the door that said 'Classroom Sun', the moment he stepped into the room, the children rushed and surrounded him together.

"Yoo-ah yah, are you okay now?"

"I heard Yoo-ah got luke, leuki, leukemia!"

"Fool, Isn't leukemia cancer?"

"Wow, Yoo-ah, you are bald now? On my mom's TV, I heard that people with cancer don't have brains!"

"Leukemia has no brains, too! If you get caught, won't everyone die?"

"Whaaaaaat. Are you going to die? Is he dead? Then is he a ghost?"

'Auntie. What kind of drama did you watch?'

That's why people tell you not to drink cold water in front of children . Yoo-ah kicked his tongue with pity.

Plus. It's true that people fighting cancer lose their hair due to strong drugs, but they haven't lost their heads. I'm scared, so I want you to clarify the subject. People tend to die if they don't.

By the way, how can the story be so misleading? Leukemia after only two days in the hospital. What do you mean cancer?

The rampant rumors made Yoo-ah dizzy.

Because they were children who did not even enter elementary school, it was very distracting. Perhaps because of the emergence of interesting stories, the unique noisy atmosphere was also at its peak.