#010

#010

While Yoo-ah watched Pororo turned on by Jeong-hye calmly, Jeong-hye, who finished cleaning soon, said to Yoo-ah.

"Yoo-ah yah! Should we go to the playground now? Mom is done cleaning."

Yoo-ah nodded. As he slowly came down from the sofa, Jeong-hye took her shopping basket and wallet. He guessed that she's going to go grocery shopping on their way back from dinner.

Yoo-ah was stopped while trying to wear sneakers that Jeong-hye took out.

"Didn't I tell you that you shouldn't break your sneakers?"

"...Yes."

He thought it was similar to when he wore slippers in kindergarten. Everyone's eyesight was not normal. That's why the teachers were there. Yoo-ah, who was far from delicate in nature, including birth and growth, was just amazed at times like this.

"Do you want me to tie it for you?"

"Eh... No. I'll do it alone."

Eventually, he sat with his butt on the porch and put it on again. Strapped sneakers were too cumbersome.

He should have just stayed calm when she told him about buying velcro. He regretted that he insisted on buying sneakers with strings just because he was proud.

He tied it up hard in his own way, but the shoelaces that he tied a few times only turned vertically, as if someone had grabbed his hair and turned it around. Is this a horizontal or vertical instinct?

Yoo-ah, who had a sour thought, stood up, shaking his buttocks. He'll just wear whatever. The vertically tied sneaker strap tickled his ankle, but it was worth the shoes.

Yoo-ah took Jeong-hye's hand and came out to the apartment complex.

"Since it's not fun anymore, let's just say, let's not go to the playground."

Why do you stop by the playground first when you're on your way to eat?

There was another story of its own.

"Yoo-ah yah, mom's arm hurts now...."

"I don't want to! I'm not going!"

"Let's come back tomorrow, huh? Since it's the weekend tomorrow, dad will be at home, and wouldn't it be more fun for dad to push Yoo-ah swing than mom?"

"...No! I'm going to play more! Let's play more and come back tomorrow!"

"But it's already 7:30? Mom has to cook for Yoo-ah and Dad. Look. Yoo-ah's stomach is rumbling, too."

A spirit that is stuck in only one place is called Ji Bak-ryeong. And the presence of Yoo-ah in the playground was exactly like that.

Therefore, Jeong-hye, who pushed Yoo-ah's swing for an hour after work, deserved to be tired. After they arrive, they play for two hours before returning, but one hour of that was spent pushing the swing.

Even if he came out alternately with Joo-hyuk, it would have been very tiring for him to work at the company all day and play with his young son too.

"...Then should we do it like this? If you make an appointment with mom to play at the playground for only 30 minutes on weekdays from now on, I will take you out of kindergarten next week and take you to an amusement park."

"Amusement park?"

"Yes. You like merry-go-rounds, don't you? It's a shame for Yoo-ah because he usually comes home late because mom and dad go to work."