Injecting the girl next door

I was on my bed dreaming, when will i have a chance inject a patient, will i ever have a chance??!! Then my phone rang, it was the father of the girl that lived next door ... It was around 1 am so i picked up and said hello ...

The father voice was very concerned and said that he is very sorry that he called late, my his daughter was very sick, she is in so much pain. He asked me if it was okay if i could come over as i was the only person he knew, and she didn't want to go to the hospital.

In a grown up voice i said okay, but from inside i was over the moon, while i can hear here from the other side crying out to her father that she doesn't want a doctor to come.

In 5 minutes i have packed my bag good to go, and i ring the bell ... the father says hi doctor sorry to wake you up?
I answered no problem, but what is wrong with your daughter?? He starts to complain that she has a terrible tummy ache for at least 2 days now, and it is not her period , she doesn't eat and she is suffering from constipation.

He guide me into her room, and there she is in the middle of the bed, her look on her face is like she is watching a horror movie ... i go an introduce my self, but all what comes out of her mouth, dad i do not want a doctor ... i do not want anyone to check me ...

I start to say not to worry, i will just ask some questions and i will explain everything before i do anything.

Me: How did this start?

Girl: I had a fever for 2 days, and now when i take my temperature its normal, but my stomach hurts me so much.

Father: she is also always very tired.

Me: how do u take your temperature?

Girl: with this thermometer

That girl didn't know what that meant, i looked at her and said okay, lets do it in a more accurate way ....

She looked up and dint understand, so i explained that i will be taking her temperature rectally.

The girl moaned, and objected, screaming with fear to her father, i do not want it, i am okay ... but her father says do as the doctor says ... she continues to object ... but her father comes close to her and say, you have been tired now for a while so let the doctor do what he has to do ...

I didn't pay much attention to what she was doing, i got everything ready, i then asked her to do either one of the two things, if she can to get up and bend at her desk, but it was a sharp no, so i told her to sleep on her stomach and pull down he pj and pants ... she didn't do anything, so i told her father to make her co operate ... he forced her on her stomach and she pulled down the pj and pants, but it wasn't enough, as it was just half way down, i came closer to her sat on the bed (she started saying doctor please do not do it hard) pulled the rest of her panties down, she jerked and moved but i didn't hesitate, i out the lubricant, and then forced in the thermometer in.

I got up, and wen i walked near the top of the bed i saw her shy from me n her father watching her bare ass with the thermometer in ... i started to talk with her father about solutions for her, about the constipation she can have an enema ( every time i said something like that she let out a small cry noooooo plz dad nooooooo) and also if she doesn't get her period regularly she can do a pelvic exam to make everything is okay, as there are injections for them, and by the time she heard injection she was cry noooo dad please please i hate injection i do not like them they hurt ... i told the father i know a good doctor for the pelvic exam at anytime he needs one.

I went back to the bed, sat beside her and took the thermometer out ( the temperature was normal), she was relieved and quickly pulled her clothes up ... i told her i will just check stomach, and wherever i press and it hurts tell me ... so i start to palpate and she is nearly tired in every way ... i told her father it might be an infection and that is most probably as she also had a fever at first.

Girl: That is it right? you will just write me a medicine?

Me: Yes but i will give you a penicillin today and tomorrow, and b12 and something for the pain but, they are all injections ...

Girl: Daddy NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i dnt want them, i am okay. i am better now, i hate injections they hurt me alot

Father: come on u have to be a big girl now

Me: Sir is it okay for me to give her the injections?

Girl : NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DO NOT WANT THEM, THEY WILL HURT ME HARD.

Father: of course son

Me: please may u lie on your stomach for me??

Girl: Why? where will i be taking the injections? i do not even need them?

Me: they injections are strong, and the needles are big so u have to take them in your butt...

Girl: Daddy please tell him not to, these will hurt, i do not like injections, they are very painful

Me: Please sir i really need to go as i have an early shift so please make her take them.

Father: come on do not worry, he will do it as painless as possible

I was preparing the needles and she kept looking at me and the needle in my hand, that made her more scared and when i finished preparing the 3 injections i sat on the bed and said come on it is time for your injection.

She started to move very hard to i asked her dad to hold her down, he took her on his lap with her butt up, but resting from the other side on her father's lap.I pulled dwn her panties so i can give her the injections. She started to cry ... doctor do it gently ... please i am so scared, i hate injection, please do it slow, do not jab me hard.

I got the cotton and wiped the area i will give the injection in, after rubbing it i waited for some, so the tense build up, then i jabbed her hard, she Cried out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT HURTS, i told her to stay still as until now i didnt inject them medicine, and just as i started to push the plunger, she felt the burn of the medicine, and her cries were even higher STOP PLEASE STOP, IT HURTS, ITS BURING AHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWW PLEASE. I told her its almost done, calm down, the more tense the more painful .... and i finally took the needle ot but she was crying so hard.

Quickly i jabbed second needle in which was the b12, she jumped, i shouted to her to keep still but her screams were even higher ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh take it out of me. After a minute i took it out, she has lost most of her breath between crying and screaming.

In the center of her ass i jabbed the third and final, she once gain jumped and yelled but i completed what i had to do.

She could not do anything she just sat there in too much pain from her ass cause of the injections ... i packed my stuff and she gave me a hateful look, and i told her father to rub the injection site, as i do not want it to be sore for tomorrow when i give her the next 2 injections