Mrs. Girlfriend!!!

All my heartiesssss♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I updated new part now don't forget to vote and comment.AS YOU ALL ARE COMPLETING THE TAREGTS AFTER I MENTIONED THAT DAY SO I APPRECIATE TO YOU ALL FOR THAT. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.

Target : 50 votes and 7 inline comments

Because i dont really wanna play no games
Baby you should be my new flame

(Be my girlfriend - Melo Thomas)

DD POV :

The moment he looked at Ananya, she had throwed his jacket on couch and was trying to remove her dress sleeve.

Aniket turns his face from her immediately and runs towards the couch taking his jacket in his hands and wrapped it around Ananya without looking at her.

He asked " Why are you removing your clothes?"
Ananya eyes looked drowsy and she replied in a low voice" I feel too hot."
Aniket whispered under his breath " i am also feeling too hot what about that?"

Ananya pouts and said while pointing her finger towards his chest " I told you I wanted to eat ice cream."

Aniket replied " Fine, I will bring the ice cream afterwards."

Ananya replied " I don't believe, you are a liar! you even lied that you are my boyfriend."

Aniket smiled " I will bring it for you, with the cone."

Ananya replied " Chocolate flavour." Aniket said " Only in one condition, you have to sleep now."

Ananya replied " Okay, I will sleep now."

Ananya puts her head on his chest and hugs him tightly .

he asked in confusion " What are you doing?" Ananya replied "Sshh! I am sleeping"

Aniket looked at her and said " She already slept, like this?" Aniket removed her hands from him and picks her up in his arms and takes her in room and puts her on the bed.

He adjusted the pillow and blanket for her to sleep comfortably.

In the morning.

Ananya opens her eyes, she stretched her hands while sitting on the bed and said " Why is my head paining so much?

Ananya stepped out of the bed and started walking outside the room.

She said " Why did I kept my phone on couch?"

Ananya went towards the phone which was kept on the couch but instead jumped on her place and keeps her hand on her chest thought " What is he doing here in my house? I almost got a mini heart attack."

Ananya bent down and said " He looks good only when sleeping, as he wont lecture me!"

Ananya just stood up and Aniket pulls her wrist pushing her on the couch yet in a gentle way where both of them could feel each others warmth of breath as he hovers on her.

Ananya's eyes widened and she stuttered " wh-What a" She couldn't form the words because of the tension aroused between them.

Aniket asked" So how do you feel after drinking Miss patel?" She blinked her eyes in confusion and started thinking.

Aniket replied " I don't think you remember what you did yesterday!"

Ananya asked " What do you mean?" Aniket smirked. Anaya said " Get up from me!"

He replied smiling " You didn't gave me answer for my confession yet!"

Ananya replied " I reject"

Aniket asked " Why?"