Periods

DD POV :

Ananya tried to call him ,but her phone falls from her hand.
Ananya took a deep breath and felt weakness all over her body but still bent to pick up the phone.She shouted while immediately sat on bed with furstation and anger evident in her voice “ My phone!  Damn it's broken.”

And the next moment she kept her one hand on her stomach and bent her head on her knees, she breathed heavily “ My stomach is paining too much now.”

She switch on her phone.

Ananya was going to click on his number but before that Aniket's calls arrived on her screen.

She clicked on the answer button.
And turn the speaker mode on while sleeping on bed again.

He almost shout in concern “ Ice cream, are you okay? “
“ Where were you? “
“ why didn't you picked up the call and even ignored my text?”

Ananya replied while breathing heavily “ why are you shouting? I should be the one shouting at you. Because of your message, I almost panicked and my phone fell down and now it's broken.”

Aniket asked back ‘’ Why are you speaking in such a low voice? Are you okay?”

Ananya replied ‘’ I don't know, I am not feeling well. I was still sleeping till now. “

Aniket said “ I am coming at your house, right now.”

Ananya said “ No need,it's just because of my days of the month.”

Aniket asked “ What days? “

Ananya replies ” Periods, bewakoof (stupid).”

Aniket replied “ So what? I am coming to your house immediately”

Ananaya replied “ Aniket… I “ as she breathed heavily while feeling hot all over her body.

Aniket asked “ I don't feel you are okay. Just wait for some time. I am immediately leaving.”

Ananya replied” You don't need to. I will just sleep, it will feel better.”

Annaya kept the phone after she cuts the call and slept.

After 15 minutes :

The door knocked….

Again the door knocked….

Then, bell rang….

Still ananya didn't woke up. Her phone rang.
And then She woke up and answered the call and said “ Hello “ in a very low voice.

Aniket said “ Open the door.”

Ananya slowly got up from the bed. And she fell down at the same moment while her hand was on her stomach. She still somehow manages to walk out of the room by taking the support of the wall and she reached towards the door and the moment Aniket entered, she was falling and he grabbed her waist and quickly picked her up in his arms in bridal style and took her in the room.

Aniket touched her forehead and said “ you have fever too. I knew it”

Aniket went towards the hall and picked everything he brought and closed the door.

Then He went towards Ananya in her room  and said “ First take this medicine. Its for fever”

Aniket made her sit and give the medicine with water. And said “ This is a painkiller for your  pain.”

Ananya whispered “ I never took this.”

Aniket replied, “ Don't worry, I have inquired with keerti. Its safe.”