chapter 2:An unexpected situation...

Alastor's pov:
We were in the park where Charlie and I were sitting on the bench next to each other.
"Dear...,how are you feeling?"I said.
"Well, honestly, in the first place, i thought it's my fault that Vaggie broke up with me..."she said.
"Well dear,I told you earlier that it's not your..-"
"I didn't finish,Al." She said.
"Ok, dear...,please..continue." I said.
"But after you went downstairs, i went on the balcony of my room, and I saw Vaggie with a girl..."*It could be that girl that Angel and Husk were talking about earlier?* I thought to myself.
"... And I think she is the girl for who she broke up with me. "*What a cowardly bitch.*
I thought again to myself.
"... And like that, I found out for what girl she broke up with me...she couldn't tell me that she was in love with her..."Charlie said.
"Do you know who she is?"I said, thinking about Angel's and Husk's conversation.
"No...she was in some disguise so i couldn't see who was,but it looked familiar.I'm getting annoyed when I'm thinking that Vaggie lied to me for so long...and now when I thinking that hiding the fact that she was an angel was the last thing that I should know,gosh I could barely kill her ." Charlie said.
I started to get annoyed too, but I didn't know why.
"Don't let your emotions make you do something that you'll regret later,dear."I said, trying to hide the fact that I was more annoyed than Charlie hearing what she just found out.
"Yea, you're right,Al,"Charlie said before taking some deep breaths.
We stayed a little bit till I started to feel so tired, so...
"Charlie, let's go back to the hotel. It was a tiring day for you. And I'm a little bit tired too. " I said and stood up.
"Ok then,let's go back and rest for tomorrow."Charlie said.
Charlie took me by the hand, and I couldn't help myself, and I blushed a little, but after that, we made our way back to the hotel without knowing what was waiting for us there.
______________________________________________________________

AT THE HOTEL

Author's pov:
Alastor and Charlie got back at the hotel very tired and with the thought of going to sleep even if it's stiil early, but Angel was waiting for them very stressed.
" Where the fuck have you been you two?!" Angel shouted.
"Angel? Are you OK?."Charlie asked.
"Ammm... not really Charlie..." Angel said a little bit more stressed.
"Angel...what's wrong?"Charlie said worried.
"Well you see...you know that after your argument with Vaggie,she..left,right? And didn't come fir three days..."
"Yes,and? That's the reason why your stressed?"Charlie said.
"NO!"Angel shouted."Vaggie came back."
"So what? You want me give her a medal or something?" Charlie said very annoyed.
"But...not alone."Angel said, thinking of how to tell Charlie who Vaggie was with.
"What do you mean,who is Vaggie with?"Charlie said confused.
"With me." Someone said and Angel freaked out while Charlie and Alastor who was next to Charlie but didn't say a word the whole conversation turned around to see who said that.
When the two turned their back Charlie's face turned pale while the persons in front of her were smirking.
In front of Alastor and Charlie were Sev,Charlie's ex, and his sister Helsa, Charlie's enemy. But next to Helsa was someone that both Alastor and Charlie weren't expecting... VAGGIE.Next to Helsa was Vaggie. From Charlie's look, she realizes that Vaggie wasn't cheating on her and that she was betrayed by her ex girlfriend. Everything was just a a part of their plan.
"Oooo look, brother, who's here!" Helsa started.
"Ooh, I see." Sev said."Charlie ,my love,come here!"
Charlie was now annoyed and a little bit scared because in the past when she was with Sev,she was abused and more than that.Alastor knew about these things because Charlie told him some hours ago so he takes action.He got in front of Charlie like a barrier against Helsa and Sev.
"Oooo princess~, I see you got yourself a boyfriend, not a girlfriend anymore!"Helsa said with a smirk.
"Good joke, dear Helsa, but I forgot to laugh at it."Charlie said a little amused. And Alastor smirked.
"Well, I don't think you'll laugh when I'm telling you that this hotel will be mine soon! hahaha, "Helsa said.
"The fuck bitch?! Do you hear what your saying?"Sev shouted at his sister without knowing what she was talking about. That was not their plan.
"Why so shock bro? Didn't you think a minute why Vaggie is here with us? Huh?" Helsa said very amused.
"You fooled me all this fucking time?!." Sev said annoyed at his sister.
Alastor and Charlie looked at each other trying really hard not to laugh because of the two siblings who were arguing.After that Alastor takes charge of the situation.
"Dear guests, I see that you are not welcome here, so I suggest you leave immediately."He said getting more closer to the unwelcome guests.
"And if won't leave,what are you gonna do radio demon?"Helsa said while she passed something to Vaggie discredly.
"I'm gonna..."Alastor stopped when he saw that Vaggie is holding a gun.
Alastor grew bigger and he grabbed Vaggie by the neck and pulled her into the air.
"Helsa now!"Vaggie shouted and passed the gun back to Helsa who pointed it to the chandelier that was above Charlie and shot. After she shot towards Charlie.
"CHARLIE!!" Alastor and Angel shouted while Charlie was running from the falling chandelier. But...she was shot by Helsa...
Alastor let go of Vaggie's neck and run toward Charlie.
"Charlie! CHARLIE!!!" Alastor shouted while he got her in his arms.
"A-al..."Charlie wishperd
"You'll be fine don't worry my dear"Alastor wishperd while Charlie fainted in his arms and he kisses her forehead.
Alastor was now very annoyed, he gave Charlie to Angel and instructed him to get Charlie to her room while Alastor deals with the unwelcome guests who attended to kill his mate.Angel executed and got Charlie to her room while Alastor revealed his powers and tentacles appeared and Sev, Helsa and Vaggie were kicked out of the hotel by Alastor who didn't have time to kill them for this horrible thing they've done to his dear Charlie but he promised to them that they'll be killed for this thing soon, and he closed the hotel's doors.

Alastor's pov:
Shit! I thought to myself.This is not good. How the fuck did those fucking demons thought to kill the princess of hell?! For now the only thing that matters for me is that Charlie to be OK. When I had her in my arms I felt like I'm gonna lose my whole word. I can't let that happen. I'm gonna go to see how her condition is...
And I hope she'll be alright.

Word count 1183
____________________________________________
Hello guys, this is the second chapter for this week. Again, if there are grammatical mistakes, I'm really sorry!😔 I'm trying my best! And actually I started to improve my English! And I'm so happy! See you next week!
(P.S. If you have suggestions for me,please right them away! Thanks!😉)