chapter 3:I love you,Al<3

This is a very long chapter!

Alastor pov:
I went to Charlie's room, and I found her in her bed,all covered in blood. I walk toward Angel, who seems to be worried.
"She was shot in the shoulder,it's not something seriously, but she lost blood."Angel said sad."I don't know if she'll s-"
"MY BABY!!!" Someone shouted, entering the door.
Angel and I looked at the person who shouted, and there was standing almost tearying up the king of hell. Lucifer Morningstar. Alastor looked confused at this appearance, so he asked the king:" My lord, may I ask you how do you know about this incident?"I said.
"I have my own ways,Radio demon." Lucifer said while he was approaching the bed and looked at Charlie's condition.
" Oh, thank God she'll survive." Lucifer said.
Alastor's and Angel's faces lit up and sighed of relief.
"What happened, and who shot her?" Lucifer asked.
"Ammm...my lord, I don't think it's -" I said, but I got interrupted by Lucifer.
" Just say already!" Lucifer shouted to me.
I started to get annoyed because I didn't like someone to shout at me, but I calmed down, knowing it's not the right moment for this.
"Helsa von Eldritch shot her, sir."I said and laid down my ears.
"What the fuck she was doing here!?" Lucifer said annoyed.
"Well sir Vaggie betrayed us by allying with Charlie's ex boyfriend and his sister,who said that she wants to run this hotel."
" To run the hotel?" Lucifer asked schoked.
"I think so sir but for now please let's drop this conversation and see how we can help my dear Charlie." I said with a sad voice.
" Your right,let's see." Lucifer instructed.
___________________________________________________________________

Two days passed and Charlie didn't woke up. Lucifer remained at the hotel to help Alastor who seemed to be more affected by the accident then other ones.
_________________________________________________________________
Alastor pov:
I feel guilty that I couldn't protect Charlie. And I feel like I lost everything that matters for me. In the first place I thought that it's just something that's playing with me and it'll pass but...actually it's more deep than I thought... I have feelings for Charlie. I'm in love with the princess of hell! Since she break up with that bitch I can't stop thinking of how I'm gonna confes...oh for fuck sake what the fuck I'm thinking!
"Alastor?" Lucifer said after he knocked at the door.
* What the fuck want this man now?!* I thought to myself.
"Come in" I said.
Lucifer comes in and it looked like he's gonna put me some questions.
"Is something wrong,sir?"I asked.
"No,but I wanna ask you some questions,RADIO DEMON." Lucifer said and what I can tell from his tone his pretty mad. For what? I don't know.
"What kind of questions? " I asked confused.
"I'll go straight to the point.Do you like Charlie?" Lucifer said looking into my eyes.
"W-w-what n-no!! What kind of question is that??" I said and I started to sweat.
"Your actions said the opposite,Alastor." Lucifer said.
"Should i say something else then?" I asked.
"So you like her?" Lucifer asked.
"Mmm. Yes i like her!" I finally said full of hopeless that the king will never allow me to be with Charlie.
"...You have my whole support. But please wait a little bit. I don't know if she's gonna accept. From what I heard Vaggie broke up with her recently so you better wait till you confess to her." Lucifer said. After what he said I looked at him and I shaked his hand.
"Thank you so much sir."
"Anytime,and stop stressing out,she'll be fine. I think tomorrow she'll wake up. Her injure is almost healed. "
"Thank you again sir, I hope she'll wake up soon. I...miss her."
"I totaly understand you, Alastor. But be carefull IF SOMETHIG HAPPEN TO MY BELOVED CHARLIE AGAIN YOU'LL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES and I'm not joking." Lucifer said very serious.
"Don't worry sir! She will be fine under my protection" I said full of courage.

ONE DAY LATER...
Alastor's pov:
I'm sitting next to Charlie's bed, looking at my beautiful princess.
"Charlie...please wake up...I miss you...I want to see that beautiful smile of yours...please Charlie I need to say something to you,please..I...I love you Charlie,please! I can resist anymore!"
I said and let my head down because I couldn't hold it anymore. I want her to be awake. To hold her tight. To feel her presence again. To see her beautiful and precious smile.
"I never thought I'll hear that out from your mouth,Al."
"C-c-charlie!?" I said while I looked up to see Charlie, who woke up from her sleep.
"C-charlie I, you,I-"
"Shhh...come here, Al." Charlie said and patted on the bed sign for me to sit. I sat on her regal bed, and Charlie opened her arms and pulled me into a hug.
"I think you have the right to know that I'm still not ready to be in a relationship. I accept your feelings and when I'll be ready I'll tell you... but for now, I just can't." Charlie said sadly. My eyes started to water, and I pulled Charlie into another hug, and I held her very tight.
"I'll wait for you,don't worry. I understand you."
"Thank you,Al. I really appreciate it."
Some minutes passed, and Charlie and I were still hugging each other. I'm happy that Charlie knows that I have feelings for her, and she accepted this.
" Dear,how are you feeling?" I said with a softly voice.
"I'm pretty good..." Charlie said.
" I'm glad to hear that,dear." I said.
"Yea, thanks,Al. But for now, if you excuse me, I'd like to rest a little because tomorrow I have to sign some papers." Charlie said.
THREE DAYS LATER