Prologue

Lyric's POV

Pregnant. That's the first thing I see on the damn pregnancy test and next to it says. 8 weeks.

I've been pregnant for 8 weeks and I didn't even know. I had my period two months ago and then nothing this month. To see I'm that far along is surprising.

Damn it. Now, I have to tell Axton.

Axton is the president of Wolves MC and he's also best friends with my brother, Blade.

Blade is going to be pissed when he hears the news.

The door to the bedroom opens and a 6 ft 5 in man, with tanned skin, chocolate-brown eyes and tattoos all over his body stands in the doorway. "Lyric," his voice sends shiver through my body. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," I quickly throw a towel over the package.

He enters the room. "Don't lie to me."

I remain quiet.

Stopping in front of me he lifts my chin so I'm looking into his eyes. "Tell me."

"No," I squeak. "Can you leave it alone?"

He removes his hand from my face. "I can't do that." Lifting up the towel he sees the pregnancy test. He rounds on me. "When were you going to tell me?"

Ah, once I had a chance to process the news.

Again I remain quiet.

Axton moves towards me. "Do you know what I do to woman that keep secrets from me?" I shake my head. "I punish them."