ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

【synopsis】

Jude Bellingham, the famous footballer, meets Eleanor Marlborough, a sports management university student, for the first time during the World Cup 2022 in Qatar. They cross paths again unexpectedly at a charity event organized by Eleanor's university, and they hit it off, becoming fast friends.

As they spend more time together, they both begin to develop feelings for each other, but they are hesitant to admit it. Despite their growing feelings, they both try to deny them, hoping to keep things platonic. Jude is focused on his football career and doesn't want to be distracted by a relationship, while Eleanor is hesitant to get involved with someone in the public eye.

However, as they continue to spend time together, their connection deepens, and they find themselves drawn to each other more and more.

Eventually, they both can't deny their feelings any longer and decide to take a chance on each other.

Will they ever get their happy ever after? Only time will tell.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

【author's note】

Hi, welcome to my Jude Bellingham fanfic. I hope you guys like it and enjoy reading it. 

Please let me know whats your opinion or comment and to know everyone's thoughts on what I write so I can improve to write a better story. Do write your reaction as well, i wanna read those funny comments.

don't forget to vote if you liked the chapters!! it's gives me more inspiration to write as well!! 

Writing

Started: 17 April 2024

Finished: