ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

ʚɞ24 March 2024, Saturdayʚɞ

Earlier this morning, Jade woke me up excitedly because we're going to watch England playing against Brazil. Everytime we both get the chance to go and watch football, she's the one that's going to shake me up from my dream.

She asks me a lot about where would the friendship I have with Jude will lead us. I honestly don't expect too much in the future, because I'm still aware that I'm just a normal girl. I'm no model or famous person that every footballer types are.

I wished Jude all the best in the morning and went out with Jade a bit while waiting for the game and he said thank you then he asked if we could meet up after the match. He even mentioned that because I didn't keep my word to meet him after the match against Iran. I couldn't refuse because Jade was also pushing me to go and meet up with him. I kind of doing her a favour as well, since she's always dreamed of chit chatting with Jude.

She met Jude a few times, but it's just for photos and signatures. So as a good mate, I agreed to meet Jude after the match. He said Jade and I should stay after the match, maybe for another 30 minutes in the stadium, because he needs to get a fresh shower first then have a few interviews before he's available for us.

When we were getting ready to go to Wembley Stadium, Jade and I didn't have the jersey that England's players gonna wear tonight. So we just wear the 22/23 jersey. Jade pairs her Belligham's Jersey with short blue jeans, me on the other hand pairs them with black cargo jeans.

Jade have a car so she drives us to the stadium. It's almost 5pm, we have to be there at least at 5:30pm because we don't want to go through crowds. The game started at 7pm, we would rather sit at our seats for another one and a half hours before kick off then walking through crowds.

Arriving there, we went to the club store in Wembley Stadium to buy the 23/24 jersey that Jude tells me the players gonna wear tonight. Jade bought Rashford's jersey. Weird. After that we went to change our shirts in the toilet and go to our seats.

I told Jude that we've arrived at the stadium and showed him where our seat is. We're at the first level, not too far from the pitch, Jade surely picks the best spot. Jude haven't replied to my text yet, because he's probably getting ready now with his teammates.

When the time on my phone says 6:20pm, the stadium is already a little crowded and all the players now come out from the tunnel for warm up and training before the kick off.

"Here they are, Elle" Jade put my phone away from my hand to get my attention. "Oh my God, Rashford" She squeals.

Instantly my neck turned my head to look at her. "I thought you're obsessed with Jude" I gave her a look. "Since when did you start to like Rashford?"

She brings her phone up and starts recording the players. "Don't know really" She smiles while recording the video. "He's been a little hot these days. My tik tok was full with his edits these past few days" she claimed.

"Right" I just look at her with my confused look.

"Might be my new crush" I saw her zooming on her iphone. "Yup definitely" her face turned cheerful. "You can have Jude" she claimed.

My mouth stays closed not responding to her words, because it's a bit weird that she likes Rashford out of nowhere. Not that she has never mentioned him, but it was just normal adoration and compliments before. Not like she did to Jude. I didn't try to ask what changed her mind either.

They walk towards our side of the stadium, guessing their warming up on this side. When I was looking through all the players, I couldn't spot Jude anywhere near them. Where are you? Whilst Jade is still taking pictures and videos of her new crush and updating her instagram, I ask her "where's Jude?"