Chapter Two: We're going to heaven!

✜ Hell, early 1900s ✜

"Daddy! Daddy! Can you tell me about the archangels?" A young Charlie comes rushing into Lucifer's workshop. Lucifer immediately stops working on his project and looks at Charlie. Charlie has that glimmer in her eyes that makes it so Lucifer just couldn't turn her request down. He gets out of his seat and sits on the ground, bringing Charlie into his lap.

"Of course Applepie" He smiles slightly. "There are nine archangels, who keep peace and balance in heaven and on earth" He summon an image of Raguel.

"The first is Raguel.  He makes sure all angels work together fairly and justly" Lucifer makes the image disappear and an image of Jophiel.

"The second is Jophiel. She inspires people to create beautiful creations, and enjoy them after" He replaces the image with one of Chamuel.

"Next is Chamuel. He makes relationships loving and helps people find loving partners. He also makes sure the humans feel comfort and protection." The image disappears and is replaced by one of Uriel.

"This is Uriel. She aids in problem solving and helps the humans when natural disasters strike." He makes an image of Raphael appear

"This one is Raphael. He heals people, both physically and mentally. He will also guide lost pets home and protect travelers" He makes the image disappear

"He is Gabriel. He aids women with children, weither they are trying to conceive a child, adopt a child, or care for a child, he helps. He is also the messenger and helps with communication." He makes a swishy movement with his hand to make the image disappear and replace it

"He is Leo, the archangel of Life. He handles a majority of things up on earth" He runs his hands in front of the image

"That one is Azrael. He is the angel of death, he watches over the dying and brings them to the afterlife" He makes the final image appear when this one disappears.

"And this is Michael" Lucifer wipes away  a small tear that formed in the corner of his eye "He is the strongest Archangel. He banishes fear as well as provide guidance. He's also a fierce warrior" Lucifer makes the final image disappear. "That's all of the archangels"

    "That was so so so so cool daddy! When I grow up, I want to meet them!" Charlie decides. Lucifer smiles at his little girl's dream. He picks her up and starts to walk to her room.

    "I'm sure you will, duckling, but for now it's time to sleep" Lucifer smiles as Charlie giggles and nods

✜ Present day ✜

    "WERE GOING ON A TRIP!" Lucifer bursts into the kitchen, causing Alastor to spill his coffee on himself. Alastor's ear twitches as he opens his mouth.

    "Oooooo~ Where are we going?" Charlie's eyes glimmer. Lucifer hands her a golden paper and she starts to read it over as Vaggie and Alastor look over her shoulder. "HEAVEN?" Her eyes widened.

    "Not just to heaven, dear, to a meeting with the archangels" Alastor states, adjusting his monocle and pointing to the names at the bottom. Vaggie just blinks a few times with an agap mouth.

    "Yeah! And it says family so I'm bringing you three! Not Niffty though... she'd... she'd try to stab them" Lucifer sighs. Alastor reads it over again. "Dear Lucifer, we request to have a meeting with you in heaven. We understand that you are unable to enter heaven, so we will give you temporary access. Please bring your family as well -Michael, Azrael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Chamuel, Jophiel, and Raguel"

    "Are you sure it doesn't just mean you and Charlie?" Alastor raises an eyebrow as he looks up from the paper and at the shorter man.

    "Well! It says family not "bring your daughter"! So it's their fault!" Lucifer jeers as he does finger guns. Alastor face palms as his ear continues to twitch and Vaggie snaps out of her shock

    "I cannot go back up there! Last time was not a good experience!" Vaggie shakes her head. Charlie looks at the ground.

    "We're just going to a meeting with my brothers! They won't try anything! I promise, AppleSlice" Lucifer gives Vaggie a genuine smile. Alastor narrows his eyes as he give Lucifer a quick glance

    "You're being too calm and upbeat about this, Lucifer" Alastor questions.

    "Don't worry! I got over it before I got here! All good, Bambi!" Lucifer smiles and thumbs up. Alastor blinks as his smile turn to the closest thing to a deadpan expression possible.

    "And how long did ago did the letter arrive?"

    "Like two hours ago..." Lucifer sighs as he stares at the ground.

    "That's what I thought" Alastor's eyes narrow again. Vaggie and Charlie just watch the two act like a divorced couple. Angel Dust walks in the room, staring at everyone for a moment

    "Why is Smiles covered in coffee?" He asks, grabs a cup of coffee as well.

    "Oh shit, when did that happen?" Lucifer looks alarmed. Alastor just facepalms

~ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚~

Words: 888

References: https://classroom.synonym.com/seven-types-of-spirit-guides-12081948.html
This is the reference I used for archangels and their jobs. I added Azrael because there's a lot of OCs of him in the Hazbin community

Heyyyy! Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment!
-Sylveon (╹◡╹)♡