Chapter Four: Chasin' rainbows

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

    "Huh..." Lucifer frog blinks as he wakes. "Oh FUCK! Shit! Fuck! Oof!" He exclaims as the phone bounces around from hand to hand in panic. He glances at it, It's Beelzebub, but she's FaceTiming him? Shit! Something must be wrong. He picks up the phones and greets her "Heyyy bitch"

    "Haiii!" Lucifer looks down at the phone and just sighs in relief, it's just Niffty.

    "You scared the life outta me, Apple fritter... How's it going down there?" Lucifer speaks quietly so he doesn't wake the others.

    "Miss Bee bit a bad boy! So, it's going really good!" Niffty giggles. Lucifer looks concerned as he glances down at the phone.

    "That's great, sweetheart... uhm... anything else happening down there?" Lucifer places his hand on his forehead.

    "Nope! Bye second dad!" Niffy hangs up. Lucifer just blinks a few times before slowly sliding his phone back in his pocket. Alastor slowly wakes up and looks around with a groan

    "What happened?" He places a hand on his face as his ears pin back. "Are we still in heaven?" Alastor asks, clearly not being able to take in his bright surroundings after just waking up.

    "You fell asleep! And yes... we're still in heaven" Lucifer informs. Alastor groans again before just slumping down on the couch. "I feel ya" Lucifer sighs and rests his head on Alastor's shoulder again. The archangels walk back out to the meeting room. Azrael notices Lucifer and Alastor.

    "Gay gay homosexual ga-" Azrael starts to giggle before Raphael promptly full-force slams his face into the table. Azrael just does a small thumbs up as Raphael holds his head on the table for a moment. Azrael picks his head up once Raphael removes his hand, there's a small bit of golden blood streaming down from his nose. He quickly runs his finger along his nose, instantly healing it. Alastor glances at Lucifer, Lucifer just thumbs up slightly. Charlie and Vaggie wake up, quickly noticing the Archangels have returned.

    "Before we were rudely interrupted" Raphael shoots a glance at Azrael "We had decided to to listen to Miss. Charlie's explanation of her hotel. Miss.Charlie?" Raphael smiles at his niece. Charlie glances at her father with a panicked face, Lucifer places a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

    "I'll support your dreams whatever lies in store" He sings quietly.

    "And who could ask for more" Charlie stares at the ground for a moment

    "More than anything"

    "More than anything..."

    "More than anything"

    "More than anything" Charlie starts to smile

    "Im grateful your my Daughter/Father more than anything" They sing quietly in unison "More than anything" Lucifer smiles

    "Go get 'em, apple pie" Lucifer's eyes sparkle ever so slightly. Charlie stands up and faces the now seated Archangels. The majority of the powerful angels just sat and admired their brother's singing, especially the support Charlie found in it.

    "So my hotel works to redeem sinners and bring them up to heaven! Although we have no proof it works, I believe in every demon there's a rainbow! Everyone has a least a little good in them! Even... uhhhh... even the highest ranking demons have good in them! Just like Aunt Bee and Uncle Ozzie! They're probably even more good the bad! Hmmm maybe that wasn't a good example... uhhhh... shit..." Alastor raises his hand ever so slightly "Yes! Even Alastor, the radio demon has good in him! He helps me with my hotel! Although he kills a lot more people than preferred, he does it for the Hotel!" Charlie smiles nervously.

    "Sorry to interrupt, dear, but we do have evidence redemption is possible" Gabriel smiles "One of your residents arrived in heaven after the Extermination. Sir pentious, was it?"

    "HE MADE IT?"

    "Woah..."

    "You did it duckling!"

    "Commendable work, dear"

Charlie just stands there for a moment, her eyes sparkling. "I'm so proud" She mumbles "Uhm, do you want me to continue?" Charlie volunteers

    "No need, we fully endorse your hotel" Michael smiles. The other archangels nod as well, causing Charlie to tear up. Endorsement from some of the strongest beings in existence? That was more than she could had ever wished for. She quickly wipes her tears away.

"Thank you so much" She smiles as she struggles to hold back tears. Charlie bows and walks back with her strange family of misfits.

    "Well then" Lucifer stands up "I think it's about time we go back! It is far to bright he-" Azrael tackles him (like Angel dust tackled Vaggie in the pilot, y'know)

    "NO! This is the first time we've seen you in over 10,000 years. You are gonna stay right here" He demands, holding himself over Lucifer.

    "Got it" Lucifer complies, sweating ever so slightly. Azrael sits up, his legs still straddling his brother. He crosses his arms

    "Good" He nods before getting up, brushing himself off slightly.

~ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚~

Words: 845

Heyyyy! The title is definitely another reference, but this time to the opening song in the pilot! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment!
-Sylveon (╹◡╹)♡