𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 & 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

ఌఌఌ༆ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬 ༆

ఌఌఌ
༆ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬 ༆

I'm still held captive, I don't know why, I didn't do anything to these people, I don't even know them. My magic doesn't work, and I can't even turn to my werewolf form. I don't know what's going on.

I heard some noises, and people talking and arguing, I can't tell who's voice are they, nothing of my power works here, that's super strange.

Three witches, i presume come towards me "I think you finally guys gonna let me go, right? You know now that I did nothing to you?"

None of them answered me, they just took me by the hand and led me out of where I was sitting.

And to my greatest surprise, I saw him, standing still,with confusion eyes, he still didn't notice me. I wanted to run to his arms, hug him, feel safe in his arms, as I used to do, but these damn witches wouldn't let me.

"No. It's impossible." I heard Klaus saying.

"I said the same thing myself." Elijah was here too.

"Here's the girl" Sophie the witch said, as I wanted to rip her head off.

"Eliana" He called me with his voice that I missed hearing.

"Klaus" I called him "What's happening?"

"Move your dirty hands from her, or I will rip you hearts out before you know it" Klaus threatened them, as they leave me be.

Without thinking I run out to him, hugging him so tight, ignoring the eyes that were looking at us.

"You okay, love?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but I don't know why this people held me captive" I told him.

"Let me tell you why, Eliana" Sophie interrupted us. "You're pregnant"

"I'm what?" I said with a sarcastic tone, before bursting into laughers, but seeing everyone's serious face I stopped "You're not being serious, are you?"

"I am" She confirmed.

"But that's impossible" I told them.

"This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate." Klaus told them.

"But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind, and Eliana is her first of her kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." Sophie told us.