ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℝ𝕀𝕊𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕊𝕆ℕ

ఌఌఌ༆ 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ༆

ఌఌఌ
༆ 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ༆

I was alone in this huge mansion, feeling bored, having nothing to do except thinking about all of this, thinking about how my life changed overnight, until I hear knocking on the door. I walked and opened the door.

"Oh my god!" I happily and surprisedly exclaimed "Hayley"

I hugged her, as I was the happiest girl on earth "hello El, I missed you too" She said, as we walk inside. "Is it true? What I heard"

"Me being pregnant with two miracle babies with none than Klaus Mikaelson, then yes it's true"

"Wow, that's fucked up" She said, while sitting down.

"Not really" I start "I love him, I really do, and I'm happy that I have twin babies but I'm scared, so scared that I'm gonna be a bad mom"

"No you're not gonna be a bad mom,trust me" She takes my hand on hers "You're gonna be an amazing, wonderful mom, an I'm gonna be an aunty"

"I hope so" I sadly smile at her, as we hear footsteps entering the house.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked her, as she puts me behind her in a protective way.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" I hear Rebekah's voice, as I burst into laughers.

"Rebekah you're here" I happily hugged her.

"Oh hi special girl" She smiles at me "Are you okay? Like really really okay?"

"I don't know, but you're here and my sister is here, I couldn't be happier" I told her.

"Oh, so that's your sister not the maid" She said, before looking at my belly "I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle babies bumps. Guess you're not showing yet."

"Well not yet"

"Where's Elijah?" She asks.

"I suggest you ask Klaus" I told her.

"Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" She yelled.

Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room. "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"