CHAPTER 4

"Why were they looking at me like that?" Minji asked Haerin innocently, while Haerin was doing her job as a detective. "Minji, do you really not know a thing about Hanni?" Haerin faced Minji, but Minji shook her head.

"Oh my fucking world, really?" Haerin stared at Minji. "Fuck yeah! Now do you dare to tell me?" Minji furiously said.

"Of course you bitch! I don't want you to die like nothing." Haerin tapped on the keyboards.

She searched abd checked every sight, not finding the rumour everyone gossiped. But finally finding one on the web.

--------------------
FLASHBACK
--------------------

"Hmm." Hanni stared at the half naked guy in front of her. Her hands snaked to his sensitive part, the guy moaned out. "Hanni.." The guy looked at Hanni with lust. Trying to reach her hands.

"Shh.. Let me take care of you.." Hanni smirked, going near him and straddling him making hum more hard.

But the poor guy didn't realize the hidden knife around Hanni's back. When Hanni touched his abs, she slashed the knife through his stomach back and forth. Forming an 'X' mark on his stomach.

"Fuck!" The guy shouted, fighting back. But Hanni pulled her gun out pulling the trigger shooting his two hands with a swift motion. "Mfmgh!" The guy screamed at the top of his lungs while Hanni shut his mouth.

"Sleep tight my Love." Then Hanni pulled the trigger.

----------------------------------
END OF FLASHBACK
----------------------------------

"That's why some people call her the seduced Killer. The people she killed all experienced this, falling for it. And Hanni hasn't fallen in love with either of them!" Haerin explained as she told her the famous rumored story about the assassin Hanni did.

"Woah, she's so cool!" Minji clapped her hands. "But she's scary. They said that if she falls in love with you things might occur." Haerin added.

"By the way, I haven't told you this but I think I fell for their technical.." Haerin blushed at her sentence.

"Who?" Minji asked with curiosity.

"Danielle Marsh, she makes the best equipment and weapons. But I think I'm better than her, she makes a lot of mistakes making some." Haerin said with confidence.

"I'm gonna start hunting her early. Starting tonight!" Minji squeaked, standing up in the middle of the room.

---------------------------

Hanni laid upside down, her stomach facing the bed. Reading a book peacefully. Until.

BZZZT. BZZZT.

Her phone buzzed, "What is it this time?" Hanni groaned. She picked up the phone and slid the green button to the left.

"Hello?"

"What is it Mingyu?" Hanni was annoyed.

"Shift starts tonight. We need her gone quickly."

"Yeah, yeah." Then Hanni turned her phone off. She glanced at the wall with Minji's full information, but she's losing some. And she has this weird feeling with her, what is this feeling?

"Why do I have to kill this cutie.." Hanni slid her hand through Minji's masked face. "But I think I got a plan.." Hanni said while smirking. She took out her phone and started to message her best friend, Dani.

After Hanni messaged her, she turned the phone off and waited for a reply. Not so long till Dani did.

Dani
-Girl, are you sure about this?

"Hell yeah." Hanni answered in words, she tapped the voice messaged and spoke again.

Dani
-Well, I don't think your going to succeed.

Hanni giggled at Dani's answer. 'How cute.' she thought. Hanni will have her all wrapped around ber finger. "Whatever works." Hanni smiled, then she fixed her gaze and looked at the mirror. Before looking at the window, the sun was sinking down. Meaning, her shifts starts. Hanni stood up and took her suit, one of the tightest. And hanged it on one of the hooks for display before wearing it.

Then she took out her small heel, night vision glasses. And a simple drink, that was placed in a small glass bottle. But Hanni wanted to eat dinner before shift starts, so she headed downstairs and jogged to the buffet area. She bumped into her boss, but not wanting to talk to him because he will remind her again, and again, and again. All over. "Ugh, stupid Mingyu." Hanni mumbled because Mingyu had called her again.

"Hanni! Don't forget!"

------------------
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BECAUSE THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ENDING. AND I HAVE TO FOCUS ON MY 4TH GRADING.

BUT I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED!  MWUA MWUA

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE EVERY CHAPTER!