CHAPTER 5 [M]

Hanni jumped on a different building, trying to find Minji. "Where is she?" Hanni thought, she hooked to the nearby roof and sat on top. Waiting for her prey, thinking that she's easy to catch. Not until someone came from behind, and held her two shoulders leaning back with her.

The younger woman was startled at the action, the two fell on the ground. But not getting hurt, Hanni turned around to see a familiar masked woman. It was Minji.

"You're finally here." Hanni said, jumping out of Minji arms. Then she smirked, taking out a potion filled with paralyzing toxics. But before getting her, she took out a gun and a flying net was about to go to Minji.

Thanks to her being stealthy, she quickly dodged the net and went to a wall. Suddenly walking on a wall as if she was spider man, she charged at Hanni. But Hanni was ready to attack as well with her. She walked back before charging with her, but when Minji jumped at her with sharp clawed weapons on her fingers.

Hanni took the urge to get the sticky balls that burst with the sticky ness inside of it. She threw it while Minji was running towards her.

Making Minji weak, that she couldn't fight along. But Minji fell, falling on Hanni. Her being on top, then Hanni finally took the potion and swapped with Minji's position. Making her top, Hanni giggled and sat on her lap. "Dear, do you really think you can catch me?" Hanni took the potion and reached for Minji's chin.

Hanni took them to the corner for better hiding. She took the potion and letted Minji drink it. Minji groaned at her trying to fight back, but the sticky liquid was too hard to handle. As the liquid spreads to her veins and blood vessels. She suddenly couldn't control herself. "It's only for an hour till you can move." Hanni smiled then took another potion.

She took out the love potion she had been wanting to use for a long time. And Hanni opened Minji's mouth, but before feeding her the potion she took off Minji's mask. "You look like Samuel Kim my love." Hanni smirked.

The kissed her tenderly, and Hanni let go of the potion slowly before turning her gaze to Minji.

Minji couldn't control herself but Hanni thought that Minji liked it based on her emotion, and then Hanni slide her toungue in and explored Minji's mouth. "Mghfm." Minji moaned, her deep and husky voice turned Hanni on.

Her pussy clearly was throbbing, wanting Minji's fingers in. But as she placed her hand accidentally on Minji's center, she hasn't realized that Minji had a dick. And it looked like she was a bit hard, Hanni laughed at the situation and letted go of Minji's lips before kissing down to her collar bone. Plus grinding her pussy to Minji's right thigh.

Then Hanni bit on Minji's neck causing her to moan, as they continue to last. Minji continued to get hard and so did Hanni.

"Babe, shall we make a deal?" Hanni asked Minji with lustful eyes.

"Anything, just don't make me die." Minji said with nervousness, and looked at Hanni's lips wanting to taste them again.

"Sure. I guess think mission is going to take long." Then Hanni smashed her lips against Minji's

-----------------------

"Where's Hanni! It's fucking midnight now!" Her boss panicked, "I'm pretty sure sir that Minji is hard to capture. That's why she's taking long. Don't worry about her, she's the best one around here."

"And if she dies?" Mingyu asks.

"We can't anything is she does!" Mingyu's assistant responded, his mind was about blow up with different types of responds but that was the first thing to. "Just sleep sir, you need rest." He caressed Mingyu's back after leading him to his room.

"Do you know Jake? Hanni has been my agent since the last 2 years?" Mingyu smiled at the last sentence, how loyal was Hanni to this. "Yes sir, I know."

"Well, that's good. Im going to sleep now." Then Mingyu wrapped himself with the cloth and shut his eyes. But he hasn't noticed Jake still being in the room, going through the drawers. "Where is my phone?" He whispered.

"In the last drawer, look if your still being naughty. I'm gonna take your phone away again." Mingyu said with eyes still closed. The suddenly it began to rain not that hard.

----------------------

"Mm." Hanni licked her lips, looking at Minji again. Seeing her wet in the rain, pouring with water, fuck she's hot. The potion she'd used was now done, but neither of them wanted to stop. Minji's flushed face, and her collar bones with hickeys.

Hanni's body, with multiple hickeys and swollen lips. Hanni realized that she didn't need to use the potion, because it looks like Minji enjoyed this. And Hanni had no plans on killing Minji, and the younger girl looked down and cupped Minji's center, making her moan.

"I-im kinda hard.." Minji tried to push away Hanni's hands. "So am I." Hanni smiled and pushed Minji's hand. "Can you help me Minji?" Hanni asked seductively, her hands snaking through her jawline. But Minji didn't want words, so she flipped herself with Hanni making her top. Minji tugged Hanni's tight leather pants, asking for permission.

But Hanni took Minji's face and whispered to her ear, "Make me feel satisfied." then Hanni bit Minji's earlobe.

Minji began to take off Hanni's pants, revealing her milky white legs, damn. Minji's cock twitched. Then she threw the younger girls pants and her hands snaked up to Hanni's clitoris. Pressing ber thumb to it. "Ah.." Hanni moaned, the vibrations hitting her. Minji pushed her underwear aside and took a finger before thrusting it in.  Hanni moaned loud, then Minji added two more fingers making Hanni moan even more.

The younger girl straddled Minji's lap before bouncing against her fingers, and Minji couldn't handle herself but she held onto a faster pace.

"Mhm!"