when he kissed me; stephen meeks

(this is just a test run let me know what you think)

She let out a laugh of disbelief as he stood up, "Fuck you, Meeks! It's been months, months! Of whatever things, you getting me a bouquet of roses like you're actually going to confess some actual feelings this time!" She scoffed then stood up from her seat as well and squinted, "Then decide you want to go on some sadistic agenda."

Her voice cracked as he looked down at her now glossy eyes, "We were never together, so why does it hurt this much? I just want you to gather the courage. That can't be too much to ask."

"Well of course it's not!" he clapped his hands together, "Of course it's not! But don't you think I feel the same? There's so much pressure on my side to keep things moving and it becomes scary at some point. So yeah, I've been buying you flowers for months. But every time I buy them I buy you different ones and they all have different meanings. Because...yes I search up the meanings even though you don't understand. And I've been trying to say it through flowers."

"What do these mean?" It was a light octave but enough for him to hear. It was embarrassing how quickly his cheeks went pink.

"Those are forget-me-nots," he mumbled, fixing a flower on the top to make it look more fluffy. He got closer to y/n and slightly smiled. "Because I knew you wouldn't know what they meant but I never want you to forget me."

"Stephen..." eyes still glossy, they went over the flowers and touch a light whiff. "I will never forget you. But please," she whispered, "Just say what I've been dying for you to say."

They both lightly chuckled before their eyes went over each others lips. He subconscious darted his tongue across his bottom lip then gulped, "I'm afraid, y/n."

The flowers came down to her waist and she pursed, "What are you so scared of."

He sighed through his nose then took off his glasses. Hiding them away in his pocket, he mumbled, "That college comes around and I can't give you flowers anymore. That long distance won't be pretty to us. That I'll have to enlist. That you'll forget me."

"Live in the now, Meeks," y/n put her hand behind his elbow and pushed him closer. The were chest to chest and mimicking each others breaths.

"Y/n, you drive me absolutely insane," he let out as he looked down. His curly hair laid boyishly on his forehead. Y/n licked her own lips at his words. "Kiss me."

"What?" Her breath hitched as his own hand began to reach the small of her waist and the other one rested on her cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked politely, "And make you mine? Without whatifs?"

She blinked rapidly as she felt her chest caving in. He gulped thickly as he noticed her shift.

She nodded. His voice lowered, "I want you to be mine."

Her lips met his desperately, his eyebrows raised as he let out a noise of shock only to melt into her. She kissed him with full tenderness, pecking slowly. Their foreheads touched as their eyes remained closed. Stephen couldn't wipe off the smirk from his face, y/n found herself going in for more kisses her and there.

The second kiss came in heated. They moaned into each others mouths as he explored with his tongue. He tasted of mint and it mixed with her raspberry and caramel flavored dessert. They both let out a breath they didn't know they were holding in. She feverishly reciprocated, mouth hot and sweet. His teeth slightly grazed her bottom lip, pulling it back once teasingly.

Her hands went up to his hair, pulling him as close as humanly possible. Each peck left its own little sound. Each peck more sloppy than the next but enthusiastic.

They couldn't get enough of each other. So no one pulled away.