Chapter 18: A cave once again...

!!NEWS!!

I finally drew kwan jihu and kim lee!!!!

The reason i haven't been able to publish my 18th chapter was because i was busy drawing these two on ibispaint...
But then again, enjoy reading everyone!!! :D

lolll

------------------

Novels are well known to be famous around the world, with different genres and different kinds of stories.
These novels were based on imagination or based on real people.

But the novel i had reincarnated was only based in fantasy.. Although it ain't that cliche, The main protagonist, kwan jihu, reincarnated into a cliche-like novel Namely; Light's awakening. Practically based on fantasy-like powers on people and the protagonist.

Even more, Cringey lines and plots, probably the reason why it didn't have any views back at his world..

Oh will..

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

'Welp...I didn't expect this to happen...' I thought as the teacher counted each student in line for attendance.

The place we have been attending for the group project wasn't really that far from school, although we had to walk a very long line there.

It was a forest that was owned by a rich man, and that same man needed the help of the students from the school to conquer a dungeon that was spawned here.

I doubt that it was either a strong dungeon, but my teacher's excited face made me feel like it would.

The dungeon was still occupied by other people who were investigating the dungeon. Probably to know what class the dungeon is and when it was formed.

The line was paired by 2 people each, forwarding to the direction of my teacher, who was still in attendance of each student that was present.

My classmates began to feel impatient, signaling the teacher to 'hurry up!'.

As for me, I was still shivering a bit, the cold and menacing air kwan jihu was giving was a bit terrifying, although i wasn't that scared much when i had a conversation with him, this awkward situation got me trembling the whole time.

As the teacher finished the attendance, he began to smile..... in a malicious way.

'Why is he smiling like that...?' I thought as i stared at the teacher with a nervous expressionless expression.

My classmate began to speak.

"Can we go to the dungeon now!!??" A student excitedly spoke loudly.

My classmates began to chatter of excitement, making the line of my classmates go to different directions just to talk about it with their partners or friends.

My teacher began to speak;
"The dungeon is still getting investigated. For now, we will wait here until we get news from the officers."

The fbi was still investigating around the dungeon, but it didn't take a while as one of the policemen began to approach us.

"The dungeon is now ready to get conquered, Here are the details of the dungeon, and will wait here for your return once you get inside the dungeon."
The policeman spoke as he gave my teacher a piece of information about the dungeon.

There weren't a lot of people around the dungeon, but there were a few cameramen recording the situation. even one of them followed and recorded the police man talking to my teacher.