Chapter 19: Trying out the first time

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

The grass fields began to sweep through the breeze, the grass was soft as snow and the sky was as blue as beauty...

It felt calming and relaxing at the same time... but i doubt that i will have enough time to relax..

The monsters steps were as loud as the breeze, and each screech was much louder.

'WHAT KIND OF SOLUTION IS THIS!!??'
I thought as i ran through the fields, obviously panicking, as the monster chased me loudly.

I looked up to the skies, only to see kwan jihu staring at me coldly, signaling to fight it back.

'WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!??'
I panicked expressionlessly as i thought.

A few minutes earlier....

"we both should run."
Kwan jihu spoke coldly.

"Run..?" I tilted my head with the tip of my hair resembling a question mark.

"Y,know... why can't you defeat it?"
I asked as i began to sweat from nervousness.

As the monster slowly got out of the hole, it fell right on the ground, and formed a huge hole from the monster's impact and gravity.

"I can defeat it." Kwan jihu spoke.

"So why aren't you trying to kill it!?"
I asked in a panic, while not being able to make an expression.

"You didn't help me kill one of those smaller creatures didn't you?" Kwan jihu stared at me as he spoke.

'uhhh...'
I was quiet for a while as i stood.

Suddenly, the ant queen screeched!
The monster finally made a move after it stood for a few seconds.

I think it was trying to relax itself to get more strength or something...

As the ant queen began to move, kwan jihu took my arm and ran out through the tunnels.

Kwan jihu ran so fast that my jacket almost got ripped apart from the speed.

'But...now that i think about it...'

Ever since the start of our group project, our teacher allowed us to wear atleast anything as long as it is appropriate to going dungeons.

I don't remember much of anything in the novel, but i vaguely do remember that kwan jihu wore a suit inside his cloak.
For me, i only wore a jacket with pants on.. usually what i wore at home and at the dorm.

But...
I don't think this is the time to think about clothing cause...
Were getting chased by a mutant ant!!!!!

The ant queen began to chase us, destroying each wall inside the tunnels, it made such a huge impact that kwan jihu had to avoid most of the rocks that were falling while still grabbing me by the arm.

'It.. hurts...'
I thought as i felt dull pain from the arm kwan jihu was grabbing.

Finally, we got out of the cave, but it didn't end there yet.

Suddenly, the system appeared and began to load and replied to random directions in front of me.

The ant queen broke the front entrance of the cave and screeched loudly once more.

I began to cover my ears from the loud impact so i could save my mana at least.

Kwan jihu, who was still grabbing my arm, finally released it and spoke coldly;
"Run and follow me."

'What do you mean by that!!? do you have no shame at all!!?? You grabbed my arm so tightly it almost broke my bones!!!'
I thought as i complained inside my head while not being able to make an expression.