Unsettling Feeling

After the day, Utahime decided to see Riko.

She arrived at the hospital. Rumi escorted her.
Rumi on the way to the room said something.

Rumi:- Iori ma'am! ma'am you belong to Iori clan right?

Utahime:- Yes do you need a proof
Rumi:- no it's not that but there is something I need to confirm.

Utahime:- umm what's that.

Rumi couldn't suppress her curiosity.

Rumi:- Ma'am do you possess the royal blood that can cure any curse if you perform a ritual?

Utahime:- I don't exactly know why you are asking this?
Rumi:- Ma'am the thing is that Riko the girl can get cured ,if you try.

Utahime:- what! Tell me more about that.

Rumi:- ma'am your father used to perform curse Rituals isn't he?

Utahime:- Umm yes how do you know that?

Rumj:- ma'am thats not necessary first tell me,do you know those rituals.

Utahime:- maybe I know some curse purification.

Rumi:- ma'am you should try to remember only you our hope left.

They reached the hospital room.

Shoko was already there.
Shoko:- oh Senpai you're here. See Riko.
She pointed to Riko who's lying on the bed.

Utahime saw her with sympathy filled eyes. The feeling was more of regret that she didn't knew about this.

Utahime:- She's like this for 6 years?

Shoko:- yes senpai...

Utahime:- why the hell you didn't told me this,why shoko,why you have to hide it from me....she was super angry...

Shoko:- Did you aks her for once?

Utahime stopped,her sudden realisation was shocking.

Shoko:- senpai answer me did you ever asked me how is she? Senpai did you even Cared any one of us ever? You left without saying any words to anyone. You never asked anything, you barely contact me.

Rumi was standing just seeing the scenario.

Utahime realised and cried. She started crying so much that she had to fall down crying.
Utahime:- hhhff!! Hfff !! Shoko I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry Riko.... Please respond to me... I didn't knew anything and didn't even tried.

Shoko realised that she had also crossed the limits.

Shoko:- senpai!! Calm down I'm also sorry.
Utahime done crying, Rumi offered her some tissue.

Utahime suddenly said.. "Rumi!! Whatever the rituals you want me to perform I will do that."

Shoko:- Rumi you told her!! I told you to wait..since it's not proven how can you ?

Utahime:- listen Shoko!! I want to do it.

Rumi:- Ma'am actually I heard from my grandmother that your family can do the soul purification. So that might help with our curse reverse efforts.

Utahime:- I've heard about that but I really don't know how to do that.

Rumi:- ma'am your father,he must have known something. Maybe you could find something in his reminiscence.

Utahime:- I will look for it..shoko give me this chance I will try my best.

Utahime said that and left the hospital.

Shoko:- Senpai....

Rumi:- ma'am!
Shoko:- shut up I told you not to mention that, you're on your pay cut from now on.
Rumi,:- huh!!

Utahime left the room and went straight to her grandfather.

He will know something.she thought.

Utahime came to her grandfather and explained everything to her.

Her grandfather understood her but he was little worried.

grandfather:- Utahime! Do you really want to know that? Do you know that there is a more powerful person than your father?

Utahime:- who?

:grandfather:-  your mother! The great miko of the temple. Much more stronger than your father.

Utahime:- was she? I don't even remember her!

Grandfather :-Utahime you have to look for your mother's reminiscence. She used to perform these soul purification.

Utahime never got the chance to met her mother because she always used to travel for days and come home very few.
Her mother left the home and never came back. But something she left as to reminiscence for Utahime.

Utahime went to her mother's room.

Meanwhile Utahime 's grandmother came to know about this. She argued with her husband about the same.

In reality Utahime family was about to bankrupt. There family suddenly lost Their financial support. Now Utahime is the only one that could save them from this .

Cut to  GOJO FAMILY discussion.

Gojo's grandmother just wanted nothing but to continue the Gojo's legacy. As she understands how strong is SATORU. She didn't wanted that to go on waste.

Grandmother called Iori family to discuss something.

The family met and they decided on a pact.

Utahime grandfather:- so you're saying you want our daughter to got married to Satoru!!

Utahime grandmother:- how will this benefit us?

Gojo's grandmother:- see mrs. Iori it's know to all that your family is bankrupt now. Why don't you accept our offer and we'll pay off your debts.

Utahime grandfather:- So you're telling us to sell our daughter?

Utahime grandmother:- what is guarantee that my granddaughter will be happy in this house?

GOJO family one person:- Mrs. Iori, we want Utahime to continue our blood lineage so why wouldn't we keep her happy?

Utahime grandmother:- Why our family blood?

Gojo's grandmother:- very well question. Well I analysed and find out that Iori family blood lineage is actually strong. Also Utahime is around same age as Gojo.

Utahime grandfather:- we cannot agree to these things. We are going.

Gojo's grandmother said,"Mr. Iori do you have the money to get on your feet,do you want to lose your family name as well?

Utahime grandmother said she will somehow convince Utahime but what about Satoru,he doesn't seem like to be convinced easily.
Her grandfather:- hey ! What are you saying.
Granny:- do you think we can argue at this point.

Gojo's grandmother:- I will take that matter.

After that day.. Shoko told Gojo about everything, Geto was also with him .

Geto:- she agreed for it?

Shoko:- she said she'll try that.
Geto:- Shoko I'm having a bad feeling about all this we need to stop her.

Gojo:- Suguru! Shoko! If she wants to do it let her. If anything worse happens I'm with her.

Geto and Shoko looked at each other and then looked at Gojo again.

Gojo:- I mean we all are here! Aren't we?

Gojo got a call from his home.

He got home after 2 hours.

Gojo's grandmother was waiting for him sitting on the couch.

Satoru, grandmother screamed at him.

Grandmother:- sit here ! I'm done talking to you now you'll just listen me.

Gojo was surprised to see her expression. He couldn't understand what was going on.