Who Are You -2

Utahime again returned in the morning to perform her ritual.

Utahime got there early , no one actually got there.

Utahime was sitting besides Riko.
Riko opened her eyes,she looked at Utahime and smiled.
Utahime also smiled back .

Utahime:- I hope you're doing fine, I'm glad that my rituals are actually showing results .

Riko nodded that like she was thanking her.

Suddenly Utahime started coughing,she coughed blood.

Riko was shocked to see that. She started panicking.

Utahime:- oh this is nothing, I am having these for so many days now.

Riko ,looked worried,

Utahime:- I'm fine,I will be fine it's nothing, I've taken some medicine.

Meanwhile everyone came to the room, Utahime cleaned her mouth with water.

Geto:- oh Utahime you're early today.

Utahime:- oh right, Today we will be performing this under moonlight. Today's full moon right.

Shoko:- senpai you didn't tell us yesterday.

Utahime:- I actually forgot. But this will be a big one so prepare it for me.

Geto went to Riko,held her hands, "Riko you will be better in few days . "

Geto:- Senpai tell me I'll  prepare for it as soon as possible.

Utahime:- where's Gojo?

Geto:- I thought he was in home!

Utahime:- don't know he left early,I guess at 4 or 5 am.

Geto:- hmm...

Shoko:- he's going on a mission with his students.i think Megumi went there to collect some curse objects. So he's aiding them.

Rumi:- who's Megumi I never saw him, ma'am you didn't call him in your wedding?

Utahime:- hmm Megumi is his student,but he said he didn't wanted to involve him in all these,you know what I mean.

The night occur,

Everyone in the open field, Riko was sitting on a wheelchair.

Geto spread his vail around the field.

Utahime perform the ritual in 1st stage. It was a success.

She started doing the second one,she slowly got the feeling of dizziness. She couldn't control her self and fainted, she fell hard on the ground that she probably got a hit in her head.

Shoko,Rumi rushed towards her, but before that someone else came.

It was Gojo, Gojo ran to Utahime. He came back from mission,just now.

Gojo picked up Utahime. Utahime somehow regained consciousness but she was completely messed up she, coughed blood again.

Utahime:- Gojo I need to complete the ritual right now,if it's left incomplete it will effect her..

Gojo:- no you're not, have you seen yourself? from a good healthy person what have you made of yourself?

At the time,A person voice came from the back.

"You'll die my stupid Daughter"

Gojo Heard the voice everyone were confused.

Suddenly out of nowhere a big lady appeared.

Utahime:- huh.... Mom??

Gojo:- she's your mom?

Shoko:- your mom's alive?

Rumi:- she has a mother?

Geto:- how you got here?

Her mother:- will you all shut up! Let me take a look at my daughter.

Utahime was still in Gojo's arms.

Her mother checks her temperature.

Her mother:- You're Gojo? Her husband.

Gojo was dumbfounded, Shoko said:- yes he is.

Geto :- Mrs iori what happened to Utahime.

Her mother:- You stupid girl do you want to die or what?

Utahime bearly could able to speak.

Rumi:- ohh Mrs . Iori can you tell us why you're here,and why you said that?

Her mother:- this idiot girl will not let me live in peace. Btw my name is Iori Haruka.

Shoko:- what happened to Utahime, Iori san ,it must be something urgent that's why you came here.

Haruka:- She will die,if she continues doing this.

Shoko and everyone else got shocked,what!!

Gojo looked at Utahime with worrisome eyes,
Gojo:- what are you saying?  .. does that make any sense?

Haruka:- you're her husband right! Didn't you noticed her health deteriorating day by day? Didn't you noticed her pale face.

Gojo was shocked,he dive into deep thought and guilt. He knew something was off but never cared that much.

Shoko:- mrs. Iori just tell us what's happening, I'm a doctor.

Rumi :- me too !!

Haruka:- doctor, rubbish!! If you're doctor then why the hell you didn't knew her condition.

Haruka:-  I'm just here to see my daughter. As I can see this is last ritual, my daughter put her soul and blood into this so I should do it lastly.

Gojo:- ma'am are you going to do it in place of Utahime?

Haruka:- obviously I have to, my daughter is very serious about this, I have to .

She started preparing for the ritual,she cleared out the fact that Even if she doesn't contact much with her daughter,but she always have news about her.

Haruka:- hmm Gojo,give this potion to Utah.. she will feel better.

Haruka did her last signature ritual. The whole session lasted for 3 or 4 hours, after finishing that,she looked exhausted.

Haruka:- see Riko, the last ritual has been finished,I think you should be able to walk now , can you try doing it.

Geto helped Riko to stand up,her legs wobble just like a old lady, but eventually she was able to walk. After taking 2 steps she fall, but Geto saved her Before she could fall.

Rumi:- omg so this is the power of iori blood, let me see you clearly ma'am.

She went to her curious mode,...
Rumi:- if you don't mind can I have you blood..
Shoko Gave a nice punch on her head.. she pulled her near her.

Shoko:- shut up.

Gojo:- ma'am,now what about Utahime, what happened to her,you never told us.

Haruka:- huh!!do I have to tell you what happened to her. See she has never done these rituals ever,
that's why her body started using her own pure soul to treat Riko.
In short she used the wrong methods that's why she started losing her soul day by day.

Hearing all this Gojo was in pure shock and guilt, he didn't understand what to do.

Gojo:- ma'am what can we do?

Haruka:- just wait, let me take her with me. I have people who can cure her.

Gojo gave Utahime to Her mother.

Gojo:- Ma'am if it for Utahime 's health there's nothing important than this.

Her mother nodded at him

She and Utahime left the town.