𝐎𝐍𝐄

The blood red sky loomed over the city hauntingly as if bringing death and tragedy to all who gazed upon it. The bright yellow moon hid behind the matching shade of ruby clouds as it peered down at the seven that ran through the forest.

"Uhh..is your sky normally red?" The blonde haired boy she found out was named Aiden questioned the longterm resistants of Alto.

Emilia scoffed at his stupidity. "Obviously not, blondy."

Aiden grinned, his eyes glinting with amusement, "No reason to be so moody, new friend."

"I am not your friend!" The ravenette stated, eyes twitching.

His grin just widened before turning his eyes back onto the screen. A giddy feeling forming inside him while his cousin, Ben, looked at him in exasperation.

Tat.
Tat.
Tat.

The sounds of footsteps grew louder and closer, each step with hints of desperation to escape from what had been behind them.

The camera moves to show Ashlyn and Emilia Banner, Aiden and Ben Clark, Taylor and Tyler Hernandez and Logan Fields rushing through the woods in fear, most on them carrying large weapons on them.

The mentioned teens eyes widened in shock and amusement at the sight of themselves on screen. The shock was mostly acquired due to them seeming to know each other along with each holding a weapon. Weapons they knew for a fact they shouldn't be holding.

"Taylor, Tyler? Why do you have weapons?!" Their mum asked them in shock and worry. The twins just tried calming their mum down who was busy asking them if their father knew.

The Banners were looking at their daughters and nieces back and forth but chose to question them a bit later on the subject considering Ashlyn looked slightly worried about the socialising and Emilia looked as if she was going to drop dead on the spot.

Aiden's parents could only sigh in exasperation at their son, all to used to his antics by now. Their eyes drifted to their nephew who was being questioned by his parents who knew he would not be saying anything.

Logan was in a different situation. He felt like crying seeing himself on screen with a gun. A GUN! Why did he have a gun? He felt as if he was going to drop dead with the way his grandparents looked at him questionable yet seemed to be proud. PROUD?! Honestly, his grandparents were strange.

"Seems we DO become friends after all," the red eyed boy declared, his eyes meeting the the girl who just rolled her eyes and slumped back in her seat while drinking her coffee.

Ashlyn turned back to face the others, her voice laced with urgency as her two long twin braids were swinging from side to side. "TIME?!"