𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

■■■■
ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ AngelaCarrizo8 Keira1526 FaeKiller FatouConteh1 Luc1dxXx ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ
■■■■

Sounds of chatter filled the bus while Ashlyn let out a breath in relief at the fact she had made it. 'Ugh it's so loud' she thought before her eyes shifted up in confusion.

"We're you wearing your ear plugs?" Emma questioned her daughter who nodded, fingers pointing to her ears. Emma nodded in slight relief.

Aiden tilted his head, coming to the conclusion she had some sensitive hearing issues. Logan, Ben and Taylor coming to the exact same conclusion.

The camera changed showing a buff brown haired kid attempting to pull back a hyper blonde boy that looked excitedly out the bus window.

"Ben look it's us! Best friend look!" Aiden says, practically jumping up and down in his seat from how excited he was. His smile widening which some didn't even think was possible.

Ben nodded as the blonde continued to hit his arm while Emilia just pouted wondering when she'd appear on the screen again.

Tyler looked at the male with narrowed eyes, 'does this kid have ADHD or what?'

As Ashlyn continued to stare at them, wondering 'Are they new', the blonde with a orange smile shirt turned, his ruby red eyes connecting with the ginger's emerald green ones. The female was quick to look away, pretending as if she had never noticed him in the first place. 'Ah, we made eye contact. Crap my seat is right in front of them. Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me.' She pleaded as she walked towards her seat, her eyes briefly flickering to the empty seat next to hers causing her to roll her eyes knowing that a certain female was going to end up late once again.

There was a deafening silence in the room before laughter took its place. Emilia was practically rolling on the floor, looking as if she was going to pass out from the oxygen she was lacking. Aiden in the same exact position as her. Taylor giggling, Logan and Ben smiling at the two and Tyler attempting to hold in his laughter. Ashlyn's thoughts were definitely something laugh worthy.

"I know I'm gonna love this chapter! But I honestly feel kind of betrayed at the fact you didn't believe I'd be able to make it."

As she was trying to get comfortable in her seat, the sound of someone entering the bus caught her attention causing her to look up and see her cousin panting and sweating. A slightly amused look took over her expression before it quickly changed once she took notice of the blank look on the half korean's tired face, knowing she was going to end up leaving her to suffer alone. Ashlyn hid her grin and just as Emilia was about to pass her, she gripped the females wrist and dragged her into her usual seat besides her.