Chapter #12

In the evening, the Rajput family welcomed the Khan family. The boys hug each other as they are the in laws of their cousin sister. Yasmeen was sitting with everyone trying to catch Shariq's attention but as usual he ignored her with grace. Umaima, Asiya, Aliya and Rubaisha were working in the kitchen.

"Bhabi aaploog aur Aliya tum toh khaas torh pay ja k mehmaanon say milo mein bas cake rakh k aarahi hon" Rubaisha said
(Sister in laws you and Aliya especially you, go and greet the guests. I will come after keeping the cake)
"Rubi you al-" Aliya was cut off

All three of them rushed out as they saw the youngest glaring at them. Well, everyone is scared of her anger. Why wouldn't they be? She is a lioness when she is angry. They settled down when Umer Rajput asked.

"Rubi kahan hai?" he asked
(Where is Rubi?)
"Yahan hai" Rubaisha replied
(Here)

Everyone turned towards the source of the voice, she greeted everyone but there was certain person whose breath stopped. His heart skipped a beat. His eyes refused to move away from her. It was none other than Shariq Ali Khan. Rubaisha sat near her father's feet while placing her head on his lap and Razzaq Rajput got busy in caressing her head. This cute interaction warmed his heart. Her innocent grey eyes clashed his stormy mysterious black eyes and Shariq released the breath he was holding since the time she came. Rubaisha turned her head while Shariq kept staring at her unaware the fact that some one burning in jealousy. Yasmeen noticed the change of demeanor when Rubaisha entered. She observed how he got lost when she settled down or when they shared a small eye contact. Anger coursed through her body. Yasmeen looked at Rubaisha who stood up along with Aliya to serve the food when out of no where Yasmeen turned Rubaisha and slapped her right across the face. Rubaisha stood there like a statue while, Umer and Asghar Rajput stood up in anger along with their wives. Razzaq Rajput, Alina Rajput and Amjad Rajput were shocked while Yameen Rajput rolled her eyes. The Khan family was astonished but Shariq seethed with anger.

"Sharam nahi aati sab k saamnay kisi say flirt huay?! Tum itna girh sakti ho?! Tumhay sh-" her words were cut off by an angry growl

(Don't you feel slightest shame while flirting with someone in front of your entire family?! How can you stoop so low? Have so-)
"Yasmeen! Apni had mein raho! Tumhay kya lagta hai mujhay nahi pata k tum yeh sab kis ki attention k liye kar rahi ho?! Mein andha nahi hon! Kuch bol nahi raha toh isska matlab yeh nahi k jo tumharay dil mein aaye ga tum woh karogi jo tumharay dil mein aaye ga" Umer Rajput roared
(Yasmeen! Stay in your limits! What do you think that I don't know whose attention you are trying to gain?! I am not blind! If I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you cam do what ever you want!)

Before anyone else could utter a word or react, they heard a loud thud. Umer and Asghar Rajput turned to find their precious sister lying unconscious on the cold floor. Asghar Rajput took her fragile body in his arms. With one last glare both of the brothers rushed out. Aliya was crying seeing her friend in this state because of her sister. Her teary angry eyes were breaking Arshad's heart.

"Yasmeen, jo aapnay aaj kiya hai woh dobara nahi hona chahiye nahi agli dafa mein lehaaz nahi karonga. Samjhi aap?" Shahyan asked calmly yet his tone

(Yasmeen, whatever you did today shouldn't repeat in the future otherwise I will not be considerate next time. Got it?)

His tone sent a shiver down her spine. His eyes were menacing. Without even waiting for her response, Shariq turned and left. People inside the house were stunned. Collecting themselves, Razzaq Rajput turned to his niece with a blank expression. By now, everyone in the family knew that this expression of the head of the family means Destruction. His cold eyes pierced through her soul. Alina Rajput signaled Umaima Rajput and Asiya Rajput to which they nodded and left to set the table for the guest. Arshad Ali Khan stood up and went out after his brother as they were close to each other. Amjad Rajput signaled Aliya who took her sister in the guest room. Before Yameen Rajput could protest, she stopped the moment she received the some cold glares from her husband and his brother. Alina Rajput was anxious, her only daughter was admitted in the hospital.

On the other hand, Umer Rajput and Asghar Rajput were roaming around while the doctors checked the patient, unaware of the that someone was outside more restless then all of them. It was none other than Shairq. After the check up, doctors told them not to worry and can take her back when she gains her conscious. The reason for her losing her senses were due to a sudden shock. Arshad came and took Shariq out with him.

_______________**********_______________
Thank you so much for reading😊❤️
Kindly vote and comment😊❤️