28

Lia💫
__________

I have been in the hospital for almost three whole months

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I have been in the hospital for almost three whole months. After my seizure I went into a coma and had to be on life support for like two weeks. I woke up after that and had to be supervised for the improvement of my health.

Kayla came to visit and my mom,dad, Jerome and Jay. I haven't heard from Ziddy since then and I'm wondering if his mom forced him to stop talking to me.

During the one month of supervision I had my exams to do and they allowed me to do it at the hospital. They went pretty well I guess,I hope I pass them tho.

I was getting pretty homesick and I was overjoyed when I heard I was getting discharged. My mom came with Jerome to pick me up and they brought me home.

Oh my gosh yuh know how mi miss dis yah place. I dropped unto my bed as I breathe in the air,finally my life was kinda back to normal.

My mom was on the lookout for me, I got some antibiotics to take for a week and my mother ensured I took it,e sumn taste bad yf.

I could go back to school now and I was just realising the little time had left there. Barely a few weeks until we were gone, and not even that I'd have to go overseas.

Tomorrow when I go back to school we would be making preparations for graduation and rehearsal and those stuff. Bro mi feel like mi spend e whole a mi 11 grade inna e hospital.

I couldn't contact Ziddy at all,it was as if he had blocked me from everything, what even happened?what did I do...didn't he want me to send his brother to jail?

I wasn't going to let that stress me out and then I had to go back to the hospital so I just tried to forget about it.

I called Kayla and she had a whole bunch of plans for graduation. How she planned to do her nails, her makeup,her hair and a whole other bunch of stuff.

I came to the understanding that Wednesday would be picture day so we wouldn't come to school on Tuesday and trust mi Kayla did overexcited fi dat.

Both a we decide seh we did ago do goddess braids so a dat we did ago look bout Tuesday.

After I was done talking to her I went to sleep,since it was already getting late and I almost immediately fell asleep.
--------------------
7:00am
I was up from about 6:15 and mi nah go lie sleep did a kill mi. I went to the bathroom and I was now putting on my clothes and my shoes.

My mom was downstairs making breakfast for me and Jay. I fixed my hair and got my bag and my phone,then I went downstairs.

“Morning mommy,”i said coming into the kitchen.

“Morning...see yuh food yah,"she said putting the plate before mi.

Mi neva really have wah appetite but mi madda ago wah mi fi eat off everything so mi start eat e food until Jay come down.