46

Lia🎀
The next day📌
___________________

I woke up with a start jumping out of a terrible dream. I was remembering the time I had my seizure in the hospital.

I looked around,my heart beating fast and my face bathed with cold sweat.

It was not even 6 o'clock as yet but I couldn't bring myself back to sleep so I got out of the bed and decided to go start making breakfast.

I got up said my prayers and went to the bathroom then I went straight to the kitchen.

Zidane was out cold so I thought his mom was also  sleeping,she has been trying to do everything in the house lately saying I wasn't doing them well and if mi madda neva grow mi right a swear mi would a tell har a piece a mi mind.

I was more or less surprised when I saw her in the kitchen almost halfway through the preparation of breakfast.

“Good morning,”i said as I entered the kitchen.

“I didn't expect someone like you to wake so early,”she said.

“You know we could get along pretty well if you just only accept the fact that I'm with Zidane now,”i said.

“Why should i... after all you won't last long...my son has been doing this for years he pretends he's going crazy for you and then when he finds someone else you get pushed aside...I've gotten used to the game,” she said.

“Well then you might want to get the upgraded version of him,”i said but truly inside I wondered if that was what always happened.

“I am his mother...I know him better than anyone else...plus we have an arranged marriage upcoming he will have to put you aside and take himself a foreign wife whether he likes it or not,”she said.

At these words I got a bit troubled,I really expected these things from the high ranking families but was Ziddy really going to give into arranged marriage.

There was no need for the conversation to continue for Zidane had entered the room,all the hassle in the kitchen to get the suitable cutleries and the amazing aroma itself had awoken him.

“A me wake late or a unuh early?”he asked grinning as he had the crutch under his arm.

He gave me a kiss and said good morning, then he said good morning to his mom.

In a few minutes we had breakfast and then we went to get dressed.

This was my outfit..

Just sumn casual... cause e seh we just a go a the company sort out some things then go somewhere else....mi no know which part tho.

His mother got ready too but she was going back to her own house because apparently her sister had just called saying she was coming to visit.