König

I heard there'll be a new recruit. Price never spoke about her, until today. I was very hostile to the new recruit, thinking she was a spy of some sort and somehow got through prices radar of suspicious activities. I spoke with Ghost as he's more informed of this.

"What's her name?" I said lowly
"You'll find out soon enough" he replied as he stirs his tea
"Today?" I reply aggressively
"Relax, you'll find out more..tonight" he lifts up half his mask and tips his tea. A scar across his lip down his chin, disrupting his blonde stubble hair. He clenches his jaw as he swallows and sighs in relief. "You know, König.. I think you'll like her.."
"Quatsch, impossible" I reply folding my arms
"Hey, I haven't seen her yet, so you never know, mate" he sits up and leans back.
"Talk with Price, he might fold and tell you."

I just nod and head my way to Prices office. Defeated, I trust Ghost to tell me, all I know is the new recruit is a woman. Patrolling the halls as I went, seeing a woman walk in looking at her phone carrying a lot of bags. I stood there and watched her for a moment and went my way. Stomping my way to his office, I smelt something sweet, like oranges. My feet froze in movement. I smelt the air as I stood there frozen. I looked over the corner to see the hallway empty, but this woman. She looked my way, and kept walking stopping in front what I think is her room. I thought, this must be her. The same woman I saw earlier. It had to be. If only Ghost had told me what room she was in. She went into her room, and I continued my way to Prices office.

"Price" I said formally
"König, there's a meeting tonight with the new recruit. We al-"
I cut him off. "I need more information on her.."
"I didn't know you had a little crush" he scoffs
I stood there, my face goes hot but he doesn't know as I hid my face under this homemade mask. "No, how do you not know she's a spy?"
"Oh König, sit."
I quickly sat down, interested. "Tell me, what's her story?"
"She's from the states, moved here because of unfortunate events to fit in. Her father just recently died, but has no knowledge, as of yet. We tend to keep it that way for now, we have a mission soon, we need focus. Allot of it" price sits back, getting comfortable even. I stayed quiet to hear more.
"She's younger, which is good. We need more bones that are flexible and can adjust to our work." He continues reaching a folder in his desk, I watch him intently. "She doesn't have much to go off, but her drill sergeant from bootcamp, recommended her and roots her name." He hands me this folder.

I look down to see only two photos. Her Passport photo looks so clean and crisp. A light scar over her nose. "Scar from boxing?" I ask "I assume so" he replies. I look at the other photo, her in boxing gear and some man. "Her dad?" I analyze the photos. "Indeed" he replies calmly.
"Tonight right?" I give back the folder "yes, in the conference room. We're just introducing each other, tomorrow we'll brief the mission and see what she can do in some training"
"Right...see you tonight, Price"
He nods and gets back into his desk work, and I walk out to my room. Quickly forgetting my room is down the hall from hers. Her perfume lingers the halls still.

"Ich würde mich lieber ins Knie ficken" I sigh "no woman has been in the team before.." I thought, as I slump into my bed, there's a mirror in front of it. I take off my mask revealing my horribly chopped mullet I did myself, and light brown stubble. Scars riddle my face. She cannot see my face. I stay in my room until then, hours go by and there's a text from Ghost. "Outside" I get up and out my mask on and head out. "You haven't changed?"
Seeing what ghost was wearing was casual. "Do you ever not wear that mask?" I reply closing my door. "No." He says, "there's your answer" I grin lightly
"Twat" Ghost says. Soap laughs softly, roach bumps him and points with his chin at your door. Walking past it, when it opens. It's her.

A sweet smell escapes her room, I'm upset I couldn't smell it again. She's behind us. I bump soap, and he knew to let her through. Her eyes never left the floor as she walks by. Her slim waist is very prominent point of her body. She's well sized and.. very easily dominated. We reach the conference room when she speaks finally. Her sweet low, soft and yet still raspy voice. "Ladies first" I hold back a laugh, when soap enters already complimenting her about how he already lies her.. but something tells me.. she's already mine...