First Day Part 1

I woke up to a loud knocking sound. Looking around I have no idea where I am and I can't remember what I did before going to sleep. I remember Timothy dropping off with Mia's sister, but I can't remember her name. The knocking continues as I get off the bed. I really didn't want to leave the cozy bed. The comforter is so soft but not heavy. I felt safe underneath it. Resisting the urge to climb back under I make my way out of the room to find that I am in a dorm kinda like Mia's sister's but everything in my size. When I pass the only other room in the small hallway to the rest of the dorm I can see that it is a bathroom. Walking out of the hallway I see that the rest of the dorm is just one big room. On one side is a living room area complete with a couch and two armchairs and a T.V. The other side boasts a kitchen, but there is no stove, only a refrigerator and a microwave, with sink and sparse countertops. I don't have time to ponder why I don't have a stove because the knocking is back and it is loud.

Hesitantly I pull the door open, but not much. Looking through the small crack I see Mia's sister again. I really wish I could remember her name. She notices the door cracked open and looks down at me. Why is everyone so tall here? I know they are shifters but before my birthday I was never really around any of them. When she sees that I am not opening the door more, she bends down to my level. "Hey Little One, it's almost time for breakfast, can I come in to help you get ready for your first day of classes." she asks. I notice she is wearing a uniform but I don't have one of those. Maybe she can help me find one. I nod and open the door all the way, but she just stands there. "You have to use your words sweet girl. No Dom is allowed to enter a Littles space without verbal permission except for when it is in the Littles best interest." she explains. I think I remember the Head Mistress saying something like that. "Come in." my voice sounds about as unsure as I feel.

"I don't know if you remember my name or not, I'm told that was your first time in littlespace, but my name is Lana. You know my twin sister Mia." I just nod grateful to have her name again. "Let's go find your uniforms. I think they placed some in your closet." I just follow behind Lana, sure she will help me find my clothes. Once back in the room I woke up in I get a real look around. There is what looks like a giant blue toybox. At least I think it is a toybox. I never had one of my own but it looks similar to the one back when I stayed with Mr. Alex and his mate. While Lana walks towards a door I didn't notice when I woke up I head to the cool looking box. It's purple and looks like a treasure box, like from that show about a pirate named Jake. Running my hand along the leather bound box I am stopped from opening it by Lana re-emerging from the other door. With the clothes in Lana's hand I have to assume that the door leads to a closet.

"Okay Sweet Girl, since you are a Little you have a few options. Do you know if you want a Daddy Dom or a Mommy Dom?" I definitely don't want another Mom, but I have never had a Dad before. "Daddy" I whisper but I know she heard me. "Okay, well I can't say I'm not a little disappointed, you are a really cute Little, but if you want a Daddy you will need to wear this." She laid out a white button up shirt, a black plaid skirt with pink and blue lines, a pink onesie, black shorts and a light blue tie.

"Okay, let me break it down for you. Your outfit signifies your classification. This is a mixed classification academy. That means we have all classifications here, Dom, Master/Mistress, or Daddy/Mommy for the Dominants and sub, slave, pet, or little for the Submissives. Though the school boasts all classifications you really won't come into contact with most of them. The classes for Littles are kept for the most part at least away from other classifications. All un-paired Doms wear a suit like mine, Caregiver Doms wear blue ties like mine, Masters/Mistress for slaves wear red ties, Masters/Mistress for pets wear green, and Regular Doms wear black. All submissives wear an outfit like the one I set out for you, with the boys wearing just the shorts. For the most part subs ties match their Doms, with the exception of Little. Your blue tie means you would prefer a Daddy Dom. Had you wanted a Mommy Dom your tie would be pink, and if you didn't have a preference you would wear a white tie. The onesie is also different. Most Subs just wear white t-shirts under their button up's. Littles get to wear either white, blue, or pink onesies. If you slip your button up and tie will be taken off and a pacifier clip in the color of your tie will be attached to your onesie." Lana finished talking and I know there is no way I am going to remember all of that.