part- 23

Y/n pov-
I am so shocked to see the view unfront of me .
A girl I know wouldn't do this. But now seeing her condition, I understood how much this girl loved him.
She was crying, all the stuff in the room was lying here and there, everything from her clothes to her belongings were all here and there.

No y/n , you can't break like this, if you become like this then who will take care of Momo?
I took a deep breath and walk towards her .

I sat beside my best friend, momo, as she buried her face in her hands, tears trickling down her cheeks.
The soft glow of her bedside lamp cast a warm light in her room, but it did little to ease the heaviness in her heart.

"He's... he's got a girlfriend, y/n," she choked out, her voice trembling with emotion. "I thought... I thought maybe he felt something for me too."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "I'm so sorry, momo," I murmured, my heart aching for her. "It's okay to feel upset. Let it out."

She leaned into my embrace, finding solace in the familiarity of our friendship.
We sat in silence for a while, the only sound in the room the gentle hum of the night outside.

After a few moments, momo sniffled and lifted her head, meeting my gaze with teary eyes. "Thank you for being here, y/n," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper.

I gave her a small smile, squeezing her shoulder gently. "Anytime, momo. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

And in that moment, as we sat together in the quiet comfort of her room, I knew that no matter what challenges life threw her way, momo would always have a friend by her side.

As momo wiped away her tears, a faint glimmer of determination sparkled in her eyes. "You know what, y/n? Let's forget about him for now. How about we watch a movie together?"

I grinned, relieved to see a hint of her usual spirit returning. "That sounds like a great idea," I replied, reaching for her laptop on the nearby desk.
"What genre are you in the mood for?"

Momo shrugged, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.
"Something light-hearted, I think. Maybe a comedy or a romantic comedy?"

I nodded, scrolling through her movie collection until I found the perfect film. "How about this one?" I suggested, holding up the case for her to see.
"It's a classic romantic comedy. I think you'll love it."

Momo's eyes lit up with excitement as she read the title. "That's perfect!" she exclaimed, taking the case from my hand. "Let's pop some popcorn and get cozy on the couch."