Chapter 1

The smell of cigarettes and liquor welcome me as I enter Klenth's bar. It wasn't good to be in here but f*ck that bitch. She think choosing this place can stop me from hunting her. Then she just messed with the wrong person.

I walk towards their table when I saw her wearing a red spaghetti dress. She looks like a slut wearing that dress but yeah she's a real slut. As I approach their table my stiletto was making a sound in the marble floor even with the deafening music.

"Ouch, f*ck." she cursed when I pull her hair hard. I saw how startled her friends are. "Let go of me bitch." she shouted in pain but I just look at her without any emotions. Mas diniinan ko pa ang paghila sa buhok ng haliparot na ito.

"Let go of her." a baritone voice said that made me look back. I just arc a brow and let go of her hair with a force that made her stumble and fall.

"F*ck you bitch." he hissed. I smirk with what he said. Who the f*ck is he to interfere in my business?

"You asked me to let go of her so I did." I fired back.

I see how he darkened his aura but before anything else I turn my back on him and catch the bottle of liquor that supposed to land in my head. I saw how startled Kensha was when I catch it. I immediately kick her stomach and was about to hit her the bottle when someone held my wrist. I turn my head to look at who the fuck stops me and it was that guy a while ago.

Why keep interfering with my business ass-wipe?

Using my elbow, I hit his stomach hard and I can say that it has an impact on him cause he let go of my hand. Because I hate pakialamero or meddlers, I hit the bottle in his head. I see blood dripping down his cheeks.

"Oh my gash, Kevin." Kensha run towards that Kevin to help him. I was about to pull her hair when two men grip my arm.

"Seriously?" I scoff. "Knight in shinning armor, Kensha?" I said and scoff. She glared at me. I even see her friends smirking. "Tsk! Let go of me." kalamado kong sabi before I lost my patience and let them stumble and fall with bruises and wounds afterwards.

But they didn't listen so I had no choice but to stamp my feet on their feet and maybe my stilleto hurt a bit, yeah a bit because they let go of me. With that I gave the other guy with red hair a high kick and a stomach punch that made him fall in the other table. With that, the bar started to be chaotic.

I pull Kensha's hair and bang her head in the table twice without any hesitations.

"Try to hurt my sister again and you'll see the monster in me." I whispered in her ears. I was about to bang her head again when a strong arms grip mine.

"Let go of me." sigaw ko ng hilain ako ng bouncer. "What the fuck, I'm just starting for f*cksh*t sake." I shouted but he never let go of me. He even carry me like a sack of rice.I memorized the face of that guy who saved Kensha. I memorized every single detail of his face and once I see him again. I will never have mercy on him. He'll feel my wrath and he will regret messing up with me.

He even throw me out of the bar. I comb my hair using my fingers because of frustration and I'm stamping my foot on the ground.

"Heather." someone shouted so I look at her. She's holding my base ball bat.

"Where have you been?" I hissed and I pulled the baseball bat she was holding and locate for that bitch's car. When I saw it, I hit it using my bat hanggang sa mailabas ko na ang galit ko.

"She messed with the wrong person."

"Heather, I understand you but..."

"But still you don't understand Tonette." I said and look at her. Inabot ko naman sa kanya ang baseball bat ko and was about to leave when....