Chapter 4

"Good morning." a baritone voice said. I look at who said that while yawning. I was startled.He was so fresh cause his hair is wet. How can he be so gorgeously handsome even when just wearing plain black t-shirt and black jeans.

"Are you going home?" I ask as I walk towards the stairs.

"Umm, no. I'll send you to work." he said that make me stop. I know he was up to something and that's dangerous for me.

"You don't have to." I said and continue walking. He was just beside me, silent. I'm observing him silently but I know he also does.

"Why do you need to work when you have penthouse, cars and luxurious things. Boyfriend mo si kuya Sean. You can just ask him." he said.

"I can work on my own and I don't need someone to be by my side. About Sean, he's not my sugar daddy to ask him for luxurious things. Yeah, for times but not always. He's the only ally I have." sabi ko. I know he's investigating about my identity who just pop up somewhere. In days he will know. He'll found out I'm a Chen. Wala naman siyang makikita dito because I secure this place.

"You're not just someone. What's with the Morales's?" tanong niya. I know he will ask about that. I just shrug as a response. Kagabi okay lang naman kami but here we go again.

"Should I answer that?" I bravely said but I was shock when he pinned me on the wall but I didn't show any reaction.

"Heather, who the fuck are you?" he calmly said but I didn't even blink.

"Heather Morales. Turning 18 next year on June 18. 5'7 feet in height, 47 kilograms in weight. 2 years relationship with Sean Chen." I said coolly as I can. 

"No you aren't because you just broke up with your ex-boyfriend who is a fuckboy in ASH BAR on May 15, this year." he said.

So nakikilala niya ako? I smirk, he have photographic memory.

"I was trying to recall where I saw you Heather Lee." another smirk was written in my lips. I really shouldn't under estimate the heir of the Monteverdes. I like how he act last night but now, I'm pissed off. Big time.

"Dig deeper, Monteverde." bulong ko sa tenga niya.

"You're Klenth's cousin. Your parents are dead and uncle Alexander adopted you." he said. As expected he already know. They're are powerful so it's just a piece of cake to dig on someone's information.

"Yeah."

Great, he still doesn't know who really I was. It's a relief at least.

"Then what's with the Morales bitch?" he asked with gritted teeth. Alam kong nagpipigil siya ng galit at baka masaktan niya ako. "Are you against us?" he asked with dark aura.

"Against what? I'm not a Chen. I shouldn't care about your immaturity." I said and a loud sound was heard. I didn't blink as he punch the wall near my face.

"I'm not against any of you. I just want a simple life." singhal ko din sa mukha niya. I even pushed him but he was sturdy as ever.

"I'm watching you." he said that make me smirk.

"Go on." I said and leave him. I make a coffee and drink coolly as if nothing happens. Heather calm down. He doesn't know you're a Chen. I'm just a cousin adopted by my real father in the eyes of everyone. Just wow!

"I hate you." he said.

"The feeling is mutual." kalmadong sabi ko as I sip on my coffee. "Have a seat and I'll make a coffee for you." I added and stand up to make a coffee.