SEQUEL

COMING ON 19 APRIL 2024: Duke Charming.

Synopsis: 

Nel knew the moment she stumbled upon the naked werewolf in the kitchen, her life would become both significantly more interesting...and utterly more complicated.

*****

Chanel Leroy may seem like your average, smalltown woman running her own bistro and catering business, but she carries a deep, dark secret that's haunted her since childhood:

She's a werewolf who can't shift.

After suffering rejection from her mate and disappointing her alpha father once more, she finally decided to pursue her happiness among the humans.

After travelling Europe for years, Nel finally planted her roots in Direfair, a small village in Scotland, where she opened her own business. But she never anticipated being booked to cater for the upcoming wedding of the year. The wedding of Rheon Balfour, the Duke of Craven Pride, and Ashlyn Grace.

And she certainly never anticipated stumbling upon a naked man in the kitchen on her very first night at the castle – or for the impossible to happen.

That he is her mate.

Despite getting a second chance at love, Nel feared that her inability to shift would lead to another rejection, thus forcing her to keep her secret to herself.

Unless a deal she made in the past could help fix her problem.

A deal she made with awitch.

DON'T MISS OUT:

Check out my Instagram (@authorlisa19) to catch the upcoming posts!

Tropes in the book (15 April)

Teaser trailer (16 April)

Preview chapters on Wattpad (19 April)

Official trailer (20 April)

Regular updates on Wattpad (22 April)

Character profiles

Family trees

Aesthetics 

Bonus trailer