Priya

The sound of Suhana's car catches my attention, I push the laptop aside running up to the door and holding it open waiting for her. I've been a bit too eager since she called, it's nice to spend nights together.

"Suhana seriously?" My haw drops at the look of the bag she's holding, "you really need to learn to work with a budget" i let her walk past me and into the kitchen following right behind. "I just thought might as well get enough groceries for the week ya'know" she keeps the bag on the counter carefully taking something and slipping it into her pocket, i don't question it cause she probably bought ciggerates again and thinks she can get away with it.

I wrap my arms around her neck holding her close to myself, I don't particularly like the smell of ciggerates that's comming off of her right now but that's honestly how she smells and I love it cause it makes me calm.

"Shower with me?" Her lips brush my cheek, her attempt to distract me from the hand that's slid under and up my shirt fumbling with my bra. "Yea you stink" I giggle a bit pecking her lips gently, she's been having those mints again, "just cause your breathe doesn't reek of nicotine doesn't mean I won't know you smoked" she smiles wide kissing my forehead before asking "how'd you know?"  Dumb question really "cause you stink, your clothes stink"

"But you still love me" she said proudly, yeah pull that card on me every time "let's go shower" the only thing I can say now is that.

Warm water fall from the shower head wetting my hair, I can hear Suhana dropping all the clothes off and soon her arms find their way around me.  "You know I hate warm water" she whines kissing my cheek "if u wanna shower cold you can shower alone" that's all it takes to keep her quite, her mouth may be quite but her hands roam my body; i know what's coming next.

"Priya" her voice is faint against the sound of water and the loud thumping in my chest.  She's turns me to face her, lips immediately latching onto mine fingers dipping down between my legs. I shudder at the cold touch of her fingers against the warmth pumping through my veins. 

She's gentle with what she does, she always has been, her teeth graze the same darken spot of my neck and i brace myself fisting her hair in my palm as she sinks her teeth in. Gentle right, forget that. A weak whimper slips past my lips and you know she loves it by the way her lips tug against my skin. 

Her fingers keep working away at what little sanity i have preserved, teasing me till I get impatient tugging back at her hair making her look up at me "now baby now for fucks sa.." i gasp unable to utter a word more as she drops down to her knees throwing one leg over her shoulder. Her lips get right to work, nipping and sucking at the bud. My fingers tighten in her hair and I make no attempt to hide my moans.
          ........................................................................

Lying here next to Suhana, watching her snooze peacefully, I'm just filled with all these warm fuzzy feelings. The moonlight's making her look even more beautiful, if that's even possible. I can't resist reaching out to brush a bit of hair off her face, and she snuggles closer without even waking up. It's like everything's perfect right now, like the universe is giving us a thumbs-up.

Giving her a little forehead smooch, I promise silently to enjoy every second with her. And when she lets out this cute little sigh in her sleep, it's like my heart's gonna burst with love. Closing my eyes, I soak up the moment, knowing that as long as we've got each other, we're golden.

Suhana was such a bitch when I first joined the company, having just moved from Chennai to work here i was like a needle in a stack of hay. Soon enough Suhana noticed my confusion towards everything Mumbai has to offer. Being born and brought up here she was my best bet at any help. She helped me get this apartment, showed me around. She seemed lesser of a bitch the more we spent time together.

It was completely different at work though, she was as always a bitch.

If I'm being honest, being with Suhana makes me nervous, insecure almost. She's married, settled in life, talented as hell, older hot mommy material but against all the pros stands the one big con, I'm just an affair.

"Just an affair" i mumble softly getting off the bed. I've got atleast a hundred mails to check let me get that done. I find my way back to my laptop and prop myself down inform of it.

My eyes run through the titles of all the mail's hoping there's something that actually needs my full attention and one just so happens to catch my eyes.
..
Subject: Holiday Request Sanctioned

Dear Priya,

I hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to inform you that your holiday request has been successfully sanctioned. You are approved for the time off as per your request.

Please ensure that all necessary arrangements are made to cover your responsibilities during your absence. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to me.

Enjoy your holiday!

Best regards,
Sneha, Hr
..
I throw my hands up in the air, whisper yelling a soft "Yess" not wanting to wake up sleeping beauty over there.

Mums been bugging me to visit them and with my parents wedding anniversary just around the corner this was absolutely great. It may be the most unholy hour of the night but I'm gonna call my birthgiver anyway.

"Amma" I speak into the phone once the ringing stops "this better be important Priya" her stern, sleepy, pissed voice speaks and I can hear dad asking who it is in the background "my holiday request was approved" i squeal doing a little wiggle as my mother repeats my words to my father.

"Better some home soon then cause we miss your face" my face responds almost sounding like a request "yes dada, once I make arrangements I'll catch the first flight. And also.." I drag out, I should be telling them anything before confirming with Suhana but "I'm bringing a friend along with me" 

"Yeah sure, I'll clean up your room in the morning, tell us when your flights gonna reach here once you book okay?" And that's mom being mom for you, why am I even referring to her as 'mom' I don't call her that.

"Good night Amma, I'll take to you later" we bid out goodbyes and our goodnight and my thoughts go back to the original problem, I can already imagine suhana going "no way in hell!" When I tell her about this. She'll never come, I groan a bit hugging my knees.

I find my way back to bed and beside Suhana, oh how pretty this woman looks so so pretty.

To a night with no sleep!