Juulden fluff/little angst

(A/n: IM THE JUULDEN CEO /REF ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WILL GET)

James pov:
I'm currently in the city. Yul and Aiden, my boyfriends, are both home.

I am looking for matching bracelets to give them, and keep one for myself, of course.

I get to a jewelry store and find 3 beautiful bracelets. I pay for them and leave.

On my way home. I bought 3 cupcakes from the local bakery. It's our 2 year anniversary anyway.

Yul got Aiden and I some expensive chocolate, and Aiden got both Yul and I a personal bouquet.

I get home and open the door.

Yul and Aiden are cuddling on the couch, and both of them are asleep. I walk over to them and place a kiss on both of their heads.

I sit down not too far away from them and scroll on my phone, watching TikTok. I recently got hate for being in a polyamorous relationship. I still don't understand why, but I decided to keep it to myself for now. I don't wanna bother Aiden and Yul.

After about 30 minutes, Aiden wakes up. He yawns. "What time is it? Oh hey, James! When did you come back?" He asks. "About 40 minutes ago." I say. "Oh, haha." Yul wakes up. "Hmm, I wanna sleep forever." Aiden hugs him. "Good afternoon, baby." He says, kissing him. "Hi, love. Also, hi James, darling."
"Hi, cuties."

I kiss both of them. "I have your presents." I say. "Ohhh." They both say. I pick up the small bag with the bracelets and hand them both a box while also getting my own box.

"Oh my God, James, this is amazing!" They say at the same time. I smile. "I got myself one too, so we're matching." We hug, I then grab the cupcakes. "I also got this, one for each one of us." I say.

They put the bracelets on as I hand them a cupcake. We all eat it at the same time. "This is so good."

After that, we turn on a movie. I was still thinking about the hate. Aiden and Yul noticed. "Hey, what's up, James?"

"Well, it's just some tiktok comments, I didn't want to bother you guys with it."
"Hey, it's okay. What are they about?" Aiden asks
"About us. Us being polyamorous."
"Who cares what strangers online think. Darling, don't worry about it too much." Yul says.
"That's the thing. They bother me a lot."
"Turn off the comments. We'll do that on our account." Yul says.
"Mhm, okay. I didn't think of that."
"Of course you didn't." Aiden says.

I smile at them. "I love you both so much, I don't know what I would do without you both."

"Same here." Yul says.

Aiden kisses us both. "We should go out for dinner." He says.
"Sure!" We say.

Aidens pov:

I walked to my closet. "I don't know what to wear." I say.
"Let us help you." James and Yul say.
They pick out a nice outfit.
"You'll look so good in this." Yul says, wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh, he would." James says, putting on his outfit.

I put on my outfit. James and Yul look at me in shock.
"You look so hot." James says.
"He sure does." Yul says, blushing.

When everyone changed, we left the house. 

We arrived at the restaurant soon after and got our drinks. James had red wine, Yul had a Sprite, and Aiden had a beer. (A/n: Guess who drives /j)

We got our food and started eating. Aiden and Yul got some sushi, and James had a burger. (A/n: I headcanon he doesn't like sushi.)

no one's pov:

After they finished their food and drinks, they went home. Yul, of course, drove them home.

James fell asleep in the car, so Yul and Aiden had to carry him.

They put James his clothes off and put pj's on for him and did the same, of course matching again.

They get under the covers, James already being under them. Both of them cuddled James as they both drifted off to sleep.

They never could forget this day.

___________________________________________

Juulden

- Sander, 701 words.