Jaiden + fiore

(A/n: James and Aiden babysit Fiore for a day.)

Aidens pov:

I just got dressed up and sat down for breakfast when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it, Alec and Fiore were standing there.

"Hey, Aiden, so I am very busy today, and I was wondering if you and James could babysit Fiore today." Alec says. "Oh, uhm, sure." I say. "I'll pick her up at 9 tonight." He says.

"Come inside, Fiore." I say. "Fine." She says.

James stood there. He just got dressed. "What is Fiore doing here?" He asks. "We have to babysit her." I say.

"Oh, great." He says sarcastically. "James, I'm sure it will be fine." I say. "Fine, whatever." He says.

"Let's go to the living room, Fiore." I say. "Uh, okay. Can I have something to eat? I haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"Of course, what would you like. We have cereal, I can bake you an egg, or you could get something else if you'd like." I say. "Just cereal, please." She says.

"Okay, just sit down at the table, and I'll get you some." I say. I make her cereal, and she sits down. I also get my own portion.

James sits next to me, and he kisses me. "Can you two get a room?" Fiore says. "Chill out. it's just a kiss." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

"So what do you wanna do today?" James asks Fiore.

"I don't know. What am I allowed to do?" She asks.

"Well, we could go shopping, to an amusement park, honestly anything you want." I say.

"Amusement park? I've never been there before.. My parents never took me there, and Alec is too busy." She says.

"Okay, let's do that then." James says.

We get into the car, and I put on some music. "Wow, I never expected Aiden to have good music taste." Fiore says.

"That's foul." James says. "Oh, shut up." I say.

Suddenly, 'Me and my husband' by Mitski plays. Both Fiore and I end up screaming the lyrics.

Fiores pov:

After a while, we arrive at the amusement park.

"Wow." I say, my eyes lightening up. "It's amazing, right?" James says. "It truly is, I never thought I'd be so cool." I say.

"Let's go inside." Aiden says.

We get tickets to go inside. "3 tickets please, 2 adults, 1 child." James says.

"Alright, sir, that would be 65 dollars."
James pays, and we get inside.

"Where do you wanna go first." Aiden asks me. "Could we go into the haunted house." Fiore says.

"Yeah, you and James, I am not going in there." Aiden says.

"Please, Aiden, please join us!!!" Fiore begs. "Fine, only because I won't be in there alone."

After about 20 minutes, it's our turn to get in. "Okay, let's go, guys!" I say.
"I'm scared!" Aiden says. "Dude, it hasn't even started yet!" I say.

We get out of the ride. "God, that was scary." Aiden says.

"Haha, pussy!" I say. "Fiore, stop." James says, calming Aiden down. "You guys are no fun!"

We get in a few more rides, then decide to eat something and go home afterward.

James pov:

"So, Fiore, how was today's experience?" I ask.

"It was amazing!! I loved it, thanks, guys." Fiore says.

"Yeah, of course! You deserve a fun day, after all." Aiden says.

"Let's go home." I say.

We get back into the car. After driving a bit, I noticed Fiore was asleep. Aiden was texting Alec.

Alec: How's Fiore? I'll pick her up in 3 hours.
Aiden: She is asleep. We went to an amusement park and she had the time of her life.
Alec: That's good, I'm glad she had fun. I'll see you later.
Aiden: See you!

Aidens pov:

We are almost home, so I woke up Fiore. "Wake up, we're almost home." I say
"Oh, okay.." She says, slowly waking up.

About 5 minutes later, we get home.

"What do you want to have for dinner, Fiore?" I say.

"I don't know? Am I supposed to pick?" She asks.

"No, it's fine, how about some pizza?" James says.

"Ohh, I love pizza. Let's do it then."

"Alright, they're coming in about 20 minutes." James says.

while we wait, Fiore rambled about today and how much she loved it. I just listened to her rambles. We also bought her a plushie she wanted.

The pizza arrived, and we ate. "Yummy." Fiore says. James and I smile at each other.

After 2 hours, the doorbell rings, and it's Alec.

"Hey, Fiore! Did you have fun?" Alec asks.
"Yes, today was great!" She says.

Alec and Fiore leave.

"Today was fun, like Fiore said." I say. James nods. "It was. I'm glad we could make her day." He kisses me.

___________________________________________

Jaiden + Fiore is so much fun to write and read.

- Sander, 817 words.