Ninjaball Run

Your POV

Age: 16

---

"Focus."

You were standing on Lloyd's feet, about five feet off the ground. The Ice Ninja was sitting on your shoulder, holding Jay and Kai, and Cole was standing on his head. On top of Cole's shoulders was Sensei Wu. And at the bottom, was Lloyd, doing a one-hand handstand.

 And at the bottom, was Lloyd, doing a one-hand handstand

A/n: let's pretend Y/n is between Zane and Lloyd. Zane also looks like he's taking a dump.

"In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us." Wu said, pouring a cup of tea. Lloyd was shaking.

"You guys are so heavy." You protested, having trouble holding up all the boys yourself. 

"Thanks, Y/n." Cole grunted, sarcastic.

Wu takes a sip of the tea, which sloshed in the cup. "Focus."

"Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." Jay said, watching Lloyd struggle to breathe with the strain.

"Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid." Cole added.

"I second that." You muttered. Lloyd was swaying the tower from side to side, giving you the sense of falling every moment.

"In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another." Wu replied. How is he not worried?!

Lloyd's arm was getting tired. He was shaking more than ever.

You heard a loud rumble outside, and a crash destroyed the wall. The tower was toppled over and everyone landed on the ground. You refrained from coughing because of the dust. 

"What was that?" Cole lifts his upper body up, groaning.

There were two builders or construction people outside. Their faces changed to confusion as they saw the ninja.

You stand up and help Lloyd to his feet. He winces and rubs his sore arm.

Dareth quickly comes, panicked. " WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?" One of the construction guys said uncertainly. He looks at the other guy. "Let me see that order."

The other guy gives him a paper, and the first guy nods. "Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry 'bout that. We'll be back in the morning."

The construction guys leave. Dareth picks up a bend trophy.

"Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?" Cole questions the man. You look around the room. Dust was everywhere and half the room was destroyed.

"Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named 'Darnagom Enteprises' is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone." Dareth admits, sighing.