Chapter 12

Y/n wakes up from her sleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n wakes up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes to make her vision clear. She sits on the bed & looks around & sees that it's an unknown room.

Suddently she heard door open noise so she look there & its Jk .Jungkook was standing there only in towel on his torso .She quickly look away .

Jk : Oh you wake up baby .

y/n :hmm.... but Where are we ?

Jk : We are in Italy for our honeymoon.

Y/n : huh....

Jk : yeh.... now go & take shower .I will order our breakfast .

y/n : Ok.

After that y/n go inside the washroom to take shower .

After 10 min .She come out after wearing her cute dress .

She come out after wearing her cute dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jk also come inside his room .Jk look at y/n who is looking so beautiful .

Jk : Baby you are looking very beautiful my love.

y/n just blush .Jk come close to her .

Jk : You are looking more beautiful with your red cheeks .

Jk hug her so y/n hide her face on his chest .

Y/n : Stop it .*blushing hard*

Jk : Princess after our breakfast we will go outside .Ok .

y/n : Ok.

After finishing there breakfast . Jk take her to his car .......................Jk stop his car on side of a road & they both come out to walk around .They are walking while holding each others hand .Being with Jungkook y/n forget her all pain , stress .Jk bought some showpieces for y/n .Y/n is feeling very happy with him . She want to spend her whole life with him .

After sometime y/n become hungry so Jungkook take her italy no:1 restaurent .They both eat their lunch .Enjoy their time together .

Evening -

Jk & y/n come back to their hotel room .This hotel is own by him .They are staying Jk's personal top floor in that hotel .Y/n is kinda tired .She go inside to the washroom to wash her face .When she come out she didnt find Jungkook . Then she notice that there is a big box on the bed & a paper .

'Broken Soul: Healing'||JJK||21+(Yandere)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें