Chapter 27(Smut)

(Smut alert)

Author pov :

Y/n & Jk is now sitting on their limo .Y/n is sitting beside Jk while closing her eyes .She feel a hand on her thigh , she know its her husband .She didn't resist his touch .Jungkook then kiss her bare shoulder .He take Y/n on his lap & started kissing & sucking her neck .While Y/n started moaning .

(Driver cant heard them bcz there is a small window between them which is close so he cant heard them)Jk leave her neck & smashes his lips with her .They both lost their self in kiss .

After some time the car stop & Jk quickly carried her in bridal style & started walking towards their room while kissing her neck.(dont worry maids are not there or anyone .Jk made them all leave from there before they reach )

Jk made them all leave from there before they reach )

Jk made her lay on the bed .He take off his tie , shoes & shirt .Jk hovered on Y/n & smash his lips again .

Now Jungkook is in his pant only .While kissing her he unzip her dress & take off her dress .Now Y/n is only in her underwear bcz she didnt wear any bra .Y/n feel shy & look away .

Jungkook chuckles & kiss hr forehead .He then started kissing , sucking her collarbone , made hickeys .He go towards her breasts & started sucking them , pinching it , made her moan loudly .

He take her left nipple on his mouth & massage another with his hand .

Y/n : Ahh~~

& Jk also done same on her right nipple .After that he go down towards her tummy & suck & lick it .

Y/n : Ko...kook....~~

Jk : Moan baby .....moan for me .*smirk*

Jk torn her panty & open her legs .He look at her clit & lick his lips .

Jk : Now its going to ruin by me .

Jk quickly attack her clit with his tongue . He push his face more into her clit while Y/n hold his hair .

Y/n feeling pleasure , she throw her head on pillow . JK hold her legs on his shoulder while sucking her clit like a beast while Y/n moaning like a mess .

After sometime Y/n cum on his mouth & he drink it all .

Jk left her legs & open his pants with his boxer .

Jk again hovered on her .

Jk : You are looking so hot baby .

Jk position himself on her entrance .

Jk : Hold me baby .

With that he push himself full deep inside her & y/n scream bcz of pain , throw her head on pillow & scratch his back .

Jk : The pain will go away soon baby .Look im not moving hmm.

After sometime when he feel her relax he thrust inside her . He pick his pace & thrusting inside her in inhuman speed .They both are feeling pleasure .Only skin slapping , moans , groans are heard in this room .

After 2 thrust they both cum together .They both are panting .After sometime Jk made her sit on his d*ck .

Jk : Ride on me baby .

With that y/n started ride on him while he is kissing & sucking her boobs . After sometime y/n cum on him but Jk made her lay on the bed & started thrusting in her like a beast hitting her g-spot rapidly.

Jk : Can you feel how deep im inside you baby .

Jk hold her hand & place it on her abdomen , she can feel his d*ck deep inside her .

After sometime Jk shot his cum deep inside her .

Jk pull out & collapsed beside her .Jk look at his wife who is now sleeping bcz of tiredness .

Jk chuckles , kiss her cheek & clean her & himself .After that he sleep while hugging her naked body .

(Smut end)

-------------------

After 1 week -

Y/n is sitting her bed while eating her chocolate pastry .Its been 3 days , she is eating too much, she feels morning sickness , back pain etc.

Jk is worried for her , he wants to take her to doctor but she being stubborn .Today Jk is going to his company bcz of an important meeting , he didnt want to leave but Y/n forced him so he give up .After he come back he will take her to the hospital .

After sometime Y/n felt bored so she went out from her room .She go inside the kitchen , maids smile at her , y/n also smile back & she take 2 chips packets with her & go towards their big garden .

-----After 20min-----

Y/n is now eating while watching some ducks with their cute family .She looks at them & smile .

Y/n : They are so cute .*pout* I really want a baby .*sad pout*

After finishing that she started to go inside the mansion but she feel a cloth on her nose . After that everything become black .