Chapter 38

*Xrated chapter towards the end*

♡Jessica♡

It's been 5 months since I woke up from my comma. Thanksgiving has just passed and now we are on our way to Christmas and my one year anniversary with Maxwell. Things have been going great. I passed my high school test. Maxwell and I are both going to the same college. We are both going to work in our parents company. I mean we are going to take it over soon. Katherine and Reece are as happy as can be.

"Do you know what you want for our anniversary?" I looked up to see my boyfriend. I gave him a smirk.

"How about we do it?" Maxwell has been putting off any sexual interactions ever since I woke up. It would only be a kiss or hug that was it.

"I don't know are you sure?"

"Maxwell! We haven't done anything but hug and kiss!" He sighed.

"I guess I'll think about it." Ugh. Whenever he says that it's a no. We might only just hug and kiss, but I still love him. We haven't actually told each other. I haven't been able to but hopefully soon I will.

~*~

"So, what are you gonna buy your mom?" Kat and I came to the mall to go Christmas shopping. My parents have actually been talking and interacting with us. It feels great knowing that I can talk to my mom now.

"I might get her a purse or maybe some jewlery. It's hard getting your parents gift."

"Yeah, but Reece is hard. He doesn't give any clues whatsoever. I don't just wanna ask him." I sighed. I know Maxwell wants a silver bullet pendant. He has been looking at some for a while, but like Reece he was too lazy to buy it.

"You could buy him a ring." She looked at me before nodding.

"That's a good idea! I'll get some words engraved on the inside. Thank you Jess!" I nodded my head as she ran off towards the ring store. As I was walking around I spotted the most greenest eyes.

"Alex is that you?" The boy turned around and there was no denying it was him.

"You're the girl! I'm sorry I never got your name."

"Sure you didn't. The whole time someone was screaming it out." He laughed and nodded his head.

"How have you been Jessica?"

"I've been good woke up from my comma, passed high school, and now I'm in college. How about you?"

"Got out of jail, stopped my dad's business, and now I'm going to start college."

"Wow that's great! I'm glad."

"How are you and your boyfriend?"

"We're hanging in there. We've been going strong. How about you any girlfriends?"

"That's great! Yeah we started dating about a month ago. I'm buying her a gift."

"That's great! It was great seeing you! Merry Christmas."

"It was great seeing you. Merry Christmas."

"Oh come here." I pulled him into a hug and he chuckled before letting go. He went towards the jewlery store while I headed to the purse department.

"I'm beat!" I said collapsing on the couch. Reece chuckled before sitting next to me.

"So, have you and Maxwell you know?" He raised his eyebrows up and down. I shoved him and he just laughed. "I can't believe you two still haven't!"

"Shut up! He isn't ready. Maybe he is scared that I will leave him like Annie did."

"Oh yeah that's tough. He told me about that. We were talking about you and your relationship. He told me what happened. He said he was afraid. I told him to man up and grab it by the balls." I busted out laughing. He scowled at me before he attacked me and started to tickle me.